“STILL the best in the world”

Hip-Notics Cable Ski
Ranked #21 of 158 things to do in Antalya
Reviewed July 12, 2014

2 years later and I'm back and its still the best in the world.

World class facilities, great staff, great food, great people, great wakeboarding. The best.

1  Thank Wakeboardengland

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Having come here at the beginning of the week unable to wakeboard, the guys here have me up, on my feet and fully around the cable - amazing! The atmosphere and friendliness of the staff here and everyone is always up for a laugh. They've accommodated for everything we could need for the trip, three meals a day and a cashless tag system, meaning I don't have to have cash on me all the time to get a drink. Truly amazing time!

Highly recommend coming and staying here for a great chilled out week.

1  Thank Scurtis96
Reviewed July 11, 2014

HipNotics is the best place I've been in years! The quality of the cable, the staff and the accommodation is second to none - then there's the food; cooked on-site, every day, fresh and always top quality - perfect to fuel your week's riding!

Can't commend the manager enough for accommodating for our every need and making my several holidays here over the years most memorable!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm really in love with this place! It's a paradise for wakeboarding and water skiing, and u will love it no matter if it's your first time in water sports or you are Pro!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was there just a week ago and gotta say great place to learn wakeboarding, there are to cables one for newbies and one for advanced riders, the staff is very friendly and the general atmosphere was perfect. Will definitely visit again!

3  Thank Hubert P