“Amazing”

Sealanya Dolphinpark
Ranked #27 of 158 things to do in Antalya
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have always loved dolphins since childhood, and my highest dream has always been, and one day i get to swim with a dolphin. In June 2014, I went on my first trip to another country and got to fulfill my dream to come true. It was easily worth a 100 euro to get to know, Kiss and go after the dolphin in the pool. I think dolphinpark is a pleasant and nice place, bit expensive but definitely worth the money. I think it was really good that there is a guy who takes a lot of photos which you then can pick out some pictures and buying If you want. Nice and real cards. I am so happy with the day and will go there again next time I go to Turkey. Sealanya Dolphinpark made my day and my DREAM so thank you :)

2  Thank MarinaHellberg

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went and if you been to a sea lion show it just the same the sea lions take the first half then you get the dolphins for last 20min

3  Thank AMorren
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is all about taking money from visitors. The show itself is ok and it cost us 20 Euro per person and 15 for a child under 9. The animals seem well cared for and are great to watch but rack aspect is dragged out to make the show last longer. Swimming with dolphins was fantastic but very expensive at 100 euro per person for approx 1/5 hour in a pool with 5 others. Parents are not allowed to go with the children and must view through a fence at a distance. Thankfully I had a telescopic lens and was able to get great photographs of my girls with the dolphins because when out was over they wanted 15euro for 1 photo or 200 for all photos and a DVD. A bottle of water cost 4 lira for a small bottle. Access to the aquarium is NOT included in the price for the dolphin show and must be paid extra. Personally I would not return to this place although swimming with the dolphins was the highlight of my girls holiday, very expensive but a chance of a lifetime and this is what they prey on.

11  Thank Gerbrooks
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I loved to see my young daughter riding a dolphin by holding to its dorsal fin. You are in the water interacting with the dolphins for quite a while.

4  Thank WorldofMike
Reviewed October 4, 2013

One of my biggest dreams has always been to swim with dolphins, and here my dream came true.

I think it was a reasonable price for being in the water with the dolphins and a group of people of 6.

Higly recommended! You can also watch the dolphin and sea lion show included in the ticket.

8  Thank elian e