“Entertaining show”

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Entertaining show”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

A good morning out was had by us all when we visited the park, and I must say that the performance of the dolphins was superb and must have taken many months of training, so well done to all the trainers.

As others have mentioned, there is a long wait before the show with nothing to do, so difficult to keep little ones entertained. Once the show was over we decided to have a photo taken with the dolphin jumping out of the water and touching your hand, and as this is very popular there was a very long queue of people with their children waiting in the blazing hot sun for their turn, and afterwards a bun fight to get the photo from the booth, which is grossly overpriced.

Apart from that there is a coffee shop and a souvenir shop where they serve refreshments and sell trinkets again which is very overpriced.

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Very good but very expensive for what it was”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked this prior to travelling to the Eftalia Aqua Resort, the cost for me and my grandchildren was 73.00gbp - my granddaughter was over 12 so she was counted as an adult and my grandson was 12on the day of the outing so he was still counted as a child.. I could have purchased "ticket only" if I had waited till I arrived at the resort which would have cost me about 38.00gbp. We were picked up at 1415hrs for a TEN MINUTE JOURNEY. Arrived at the attraction at 1430hrs for a show that started at 1500hrs and finished at 1550hrs, picked up and taken back to the hotel for 1610hrs. So my complaint is that I paid 35.00gbp for a ten minute drive to the attraction and a ten minute journey back. Very good rates First Choice are getting for this. What a huge con for a show of only 50minutes. Needless to say not at happy and not particularly impressed with the dolphins or seals which were on show.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank DAZ8212
Cheshire
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Enjoyable show”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We took the Thomson excursion to Sealanya and it was a great show. Sit at the front if you want to get wet!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank welltravelledfamily
Alanya, Turkey
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The show is amazing, and really worth watching. We paid 75 TL per. person, which i found a bit expensive, compared to the lenght of the show.
Further to swim with dolphins, or other animals, or getting a picture taken with a parrot, was way overprized.
We came one hour before the show started, and there is absolutely nothing to do there before the shows starts.
The show is good, but prizes, nothing to do before the show, and the thing that you not are allowed to take pictures. So the show is worth 5 in rating, but everything else is a rating worth around 1-2... so overall it ends with a 3

Visited June 2013
6 Thank Jesper T
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Animal Cruelty”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

They had two dobberman tied up in direct sunlight and no water- we walked past them every day and felt terrible so we went to buy some water but the dogs looked on their last legs- as if they could act as guard dogs!!

Visited November 2012