“It was a great excursion” 5 of 5 bubbles

$32.02*
and up
Whitewater Rafting Trip in Koprulu Canyon National Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Novaraft is an Antalya-based adventure company that organizes adventure tours, indoor and outdoor team building activities and more. Novaraft’s main fun services include rafting, canyoning, hiking, river kayaking and high ropes courses. Special tailored tours such as Jeep & Raft – where travelers use both on a grand tour of the scenic Koprulu Canyon region and Panoramic Rafting are also available. Panoramic rafting is tailored to families, with plenty of stops for swimming, cliff jumping and more throughout the scenic Koprulu Gorge. Have fun in the nature with experienced guides who take your safety seriously.
Budapest, Hungary
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“It was a great excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I wanna thank to Novaraft team for the best moments in my Turkey vacation. It was the first time for me and my boyfriend that we got on a raft. It was completely a fun filled ride and a great experience that we didn’t realize how fast we spend 3 hours on the river. Novaraft bus picked us up directly from our hotel. It took about one hour from Side region to the area. Team was very helpful and did whole organization very professional. We were offered for small kayak for couples by rafting guides. Some of the clients have choosen it but i was scared so we joined in a group of people for a big boat and it was really a big fun for everybody. We plan to come back to Side again for our next summer holiday and we will definetely go rafting again with Novaraft but this time for small kayak.

Visited July 2012
11 Thank ima s
Nova R, Yönetici at Novaraft - Private Day Adventures, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Ima, thank you very much for your review for Novaraft. We always welcome feedback from our guests and we're delighted that you enjoyed your trip so much. Hope to welcome you back next year for more.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hannover, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Big Fun For Whole Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I´ve never rafted before this experince. This was my first time and I was a little thoughtful about my two little sons. But short after i saw all my fear was unnecessary. When we met the team they made me calmed down with clean instruction and funny jokes. Novaraft is very well organized and professional tour company. Our guide was great. He made lots of games and enjod with us. Actually all guides were looking that they enjoy their job. We have choosen scenic rafting for families so the river was mild but kids loved it much. really big fun for adults too and it was a good introduction for my harder tests in the future. i would advise you bringing a change of clothing and having a tshirt on during the trip against sunburn.

Visited July 2012
13 Thank Laura R
Nova R, Manager at Novaraft - Private Day Adventures, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
dear laura,thank you very much for your nice review. We try to offer a range of activities suitable for families with children. it's great to hear that your kids liked it.Thank you for trusting us and hope to see you again in near future.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Novaraft is without doupt number one in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been several times to Koprucay River for rafting,with several rafting and tour companies.But Novaraft is without doupt number one in this area.. the service quality, equipment, guiding, food services, transportation, information, everything perfect. that is why last 3 years i alwaays prefare Novaraft, Doesn t metter with wich company i am traveling to Antalya, definitely i prefare Novaraft. Thanks to Novaraft for unforgettable memories in Kopruchay River..

Visited June 2012