“A must for meat eaters !”
Review of Turgay Steak House

Turgay Steak House
Ranked #23 of 1,191 Restaurants in Antalya
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

You get to choose what cut of meat you want to eat, plenty of variety. Food cooked to perfection, excellent sides and homemade sauces. The staff are nothing but polite and helpful. The restaurant real top design and clean. The restaurant had the best restrooms in Antalya. A bit tricky to find, but well worth the find. Overall, very reasonably priced compared to England. This restaurant should be ranked higher than it is. Would definitely go back and recommend this restaurant. Its very popular with the locals, so come early 6/7 pm if you haven't reserved.
Enjoy :>

1  Thank shazia a

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We visited this place on recommendation from TripAdvisor. The place is a little "simple and worn-out". We could choose our beefs from a refrigerator, which was okay. Beefs looked very great (entrecote). We asked to get them medium. One of them was too red. Even after a little re-cooking it was still too red. My wife had to dispatch half of her beef due to this. Quality of the meet was only average. Price level pretty high (160 TL for 2 x entrecote, two small glass of redwine, salad and some dark chocolate for dessert). Our total impression was okay and we may go there again some other day. But be prepared it is bit expensive compared to other and bigger/finer restaurants. Waiters were just young men in t-shirts...

1  Thank RolandozDK
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I visited the restaurant on my last day here. I'm so glad I did come here, it was the best meal of my stay here. They have a good selection of beef and lamb, you can select the piece you want from the display.

I ordered a small pc of rib eye, and a small lamb rib section. They were done to perfection. The rib eye was aged perfectly, meat was very tender. Lamb was fresh and I love the seasoning. After finished these 2 pieces, I ordered another piece of the lamb, can't tell which section it was, but it was just as tasty.

If I have to compare this place, I would say it's on par with many of the good steak places you can find in the US.

Service was very good, they were very attentive, I had no problem getting what I wanted, even thought no one really spoke much English. I was there around 5:30 PM, so the place was no busy.

I would go back again if I ever visit Antalya in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Myself and 2 others went here for dinner and as soon as you enter the main door there is a selection of meats to choose from. You take a look, pick what you want and sit down. The quality of the meat is really, really good. Salad was nice and fresh, and the side dishes were awesome! I had the Filet, one of my buddies had a T-Bone, and the other had a selection of Lamb. It was quite a bit of food, but we only ended up paying around $90 USD for all the food we had! To top it off, for desert they bring out a huge chunk of chocolate on a cutting board! Service was very expeditious as well. Again we had a great time, and was well worth the price!

1  Thank cooterkisser
Reviewed November 15, 2013

If your a meat lover you have to come here. The place has amazing steaks and meat selections, grilled and marinated in an unreal manner. The side dishes are great too, mixed between traditional and western. For desert try the dark chocolate bar and fruits, great after all that meat. The staff are very friendly and place has a great vibe and very clean. Only downfall is that if your a non smoker you might find some smokers smoking as you eat.

For sure will go there agin though!