Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Excellent massage

We had excellent oil massages from Mustafa and Omer and wished we had booked earlier in our visit... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Clive B
Turkish bath massage fruit tea fantastic

Visited here Twice during my holiday - it was the most amazing experience. Beautiful clean... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2020
RW861
Purley, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Antalya
from $53.42
Pamukkale Tour
75 Reviews
from $78.35
from $77.16
from $72.20
More Info
All reviews soap massage apple tea turkish bath complete package hot marble female guests plate of fresh fruit great hamam old town tl per person amazing experience cold water excellent service scrub sauna bikini soupy
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The building looks a little shabby, but this is all part of the charm. I arrived at 11am and had the hamam entirely to myself. The Turkish bath is relaxing and will leave you sparkling clean. Following the bath, you are given tea and a large fruit bowl while you relax. I then went for the oil massage which hit all the right spots and left my skin feeling lovely and soft. Afterwards I had another cup of apple tea.

The staff here are friendly and professional. I would recommend a trip to Sefa to anyone looking for an authentic Turkish cultural experience.

Date of experience: September 2013
7  Thank tracys359
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I really wanted to try the hammam experience while in Turkey. Well, I did at least! He was not so sure at first... We went for the bath + scrub + soap massage package – what a great experience! For the mere price difference, I really wish I went all the way and took the oil massage as well.

Normally, men and women bathe separately, but when you go as a couple, they let you in together. The place is really old (600 years to be precise), and there is a kind of magical atmosphere to it.

You have to be aware that you go in completely naked except for the hammam towel they provide (which will not cover up much when the scrub/soap massage time comes!), and that you will be taken care of by mature, mustached Turkish men. But don't worry, they act very professionally, and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I can't describe the soft feel of the soap on my skin, the surprise of the water splashing all over my body and the wonderful yet surprising experience of my hair being washed (not that gently) by a Turkish men! You will have to try for yourself (yeah, you really do!).

After that, they expertly wrap you up in three towels, and treat you with tea and fruits. So nice!

My advice: don't make the same mistake as I did – don't skip the oil massage!

Date of experience: June 2013
5  Thank MarieSnow
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I didn't know what to expect, I saw reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to go there. It is very old building, but don't let that to stop you. People who work there are very polite and proffesional. Don't be shy (I was at the beggining), just let them to guide you. They are not so good in English but they communicate very good.

This is something you must try while staying in Antalia. You will get srub, bubbles and oil massage for only 23 EUR!

3  Thank cimeta
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I arrived early and were the only two there, so we were together the whole time. It was a great experience, a little uncomfortable at times as they were 60yo Turkish men doing the treatment, and I was completely naked. However they didn't seem uncomfortable - business as usual.

They also had locked change rooms that we kept the key to the whole time.

I was amazed at the amount of soap bubbles they generated with the cloth. My skin felt smooth like a baby after, would do again and again and again.

2  Thank Jessjandrews79
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great atmosphere...professional staff... Great scrub and oil message... recommend it to all.... once in a life time experience !
Don't fall for tourist traps try them and you will get the full experience