Open today: 12:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Hamam

Amazing experience. went with wife who at first was not sure she would like it. She did like it and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
darrenf79
via mobile
The place is lovely and enriching and the service is excellent.

The place is lovely and enriching. The service is excellent. Prices are appropriate. The staff are... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
khaled906
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Recommended experiences in and around Antalya
from $51.25
More Info
from $68.33
More Info
All reviews soap massage apple tea turkish bath hot room elderly man warm marble slab smaller room an amazing experience bath house old town visit antalya scrub masseuse male exfoliation sauna bikini
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I arrived early and were the only two there, so we were together the whole time. It was a great experience, a little uncomfortable at times as they were 60yo Turkish men doing the treatment, and I was completely naked. However they didn't seem uncomfortable - business as usual.

They also had locked change rooms that we kept the key to the whole time.

I was amazed at the amount of soap bubbles they generated with the cloth. My skin felt smooth like a baby after, would do again and again and again.

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank Jessjandrews79
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great atmosphere...professional staff... Great scrub and oil message... recommend it to all.... once in a life time experience !
Don't fall for tourist traps try them and you will get the full experience

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

...and dragged SO along for company. Really, he's the one who needed the massage. And he was cooperative-but-skeptical. But everyone was polite, exceedingly professional, and we both walked out of the hammam more relaxed than we've been in ages. The bubbles were my favorite part-well, that and watching the masseuse go to work on SO. :)

1  Thank Mbpluscc
Reviewed July 27, 2013

One of the things I most wanted to do whilst in Turkey was to sample a traditional hamam experience.
I was not disappointed! The staff are very friendly, they tell you exactly what to do so don't feel shy.
When we went at around 11am we were the only people there.
If you want a nice relaxing time then this is the place for you.

2  Thank Blokd
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Sefa hamami was nice and new experience for me. I was in hamami with my fiancee and we were together from the begining to the end. Staff were nice, friendly and helpfull. I enjoyed a lot and I can recommend this hamami. This was my first visit in hamami so I don't have another to compare.

1  Thank Joonas P