Hotel Su
$108
$83
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$90
$58
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Akra(Antalya)
$219
$181
Tuvana Hotel(Antalya)
$87
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$68
$204
$385
$328
  • Breakfast included
IC Hotels Green Palace(Antalya)
$316
Cancelon
$450
$430
$403
1,527 results
All reviewsbeach barhalf boardwhite hotelold townwhite colorturkeyantalya aquariumpool areadouble bedaqua parkturkish teabreakfast and dinnermodern hoteltaxi ridesea viewprivate beachkonyaalti beach
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This all white hotel was great though it is so white that it might give you a headache. The rooms are kept beautifully clean, free internet in the lobby area where everyone seems to chat and meet, lovely long straight pool ( good for lappers) - could have been a bit warmer, eager to please staff, individually controlled air conditioning in your room.
We paid extra for sea view and my wife was disappointed and it also faced the road and was not really worth the extra- it rarely is. Yes the drinks are expensive ( but not at happy hour). We ate out most nights but had an in hotel snack the first night (OK) and a buffet meal another which was adequate and with huge choice and good value but did not make me want to return again. I heard the Sushi was stunning but I don't like it so didn't try it.
Eating out 5 nights we do confrm that Seraser is a must. Lovely setting and a lovely meal. Taxi driver might try to send you elsewhere but stay with it, worth the trip.
If you like fake T Shirts adidas and Tommy Hilfiger , I do think Turkey does them well and Lara Market on Saturday is worth a visit.
Being a town, this is not your usual Turkish Beach Holiday. For example the taxi drivers ALWAYS turn on the meter!.Also as a spoiled lover of Caribean and Thai beaches, the shingle beach here was just not good enough for me so we spent no time at all on the well keps beach.The pool area had areas where you can sit on grass or by the pool, lots of chairs and lots of cover. Also the water park next door, free entry was fun. I just popped in for half an hour .We ate at 7 Mehmet and The Ship Inn ( both walking distance from the hotel which were both adequate Turkish style restaurants. Lovely setting for Ship inn and service and food enjoyable.
You can read other reports for the various complaints but for me this was a Unique experieince and for the dates we chose, coming home on 3rd June 2012, fantastic value for money. The Thomas Cook flight was probably the reason why it was cheap- uncomfortable and just awful. as a city Antalya is not the normal Turkish Seaside resort.
My only problem was with the noise. This is an atriam hotel and sometimes the noise travels up. On two night the noise for nearby guestw woke me and I found it hard to get bacjk to sleep with background noise from the road and other residents talking loudly outside and inside their room. I felt that perhaps this is a hotel more directed at younger adults and although I still like to have fun and part, I do like a quiet night. I really put in my ear plugs one night! the neighbours were having a one on one party I think.

However a little noise does not worry most and we had fun. Not sure if I would return, there are lots of places to visit if I want to return to Turkey but if I were to to to Antalve- I would return to Hillside Su. Only £10 for a cab to the old town, Short walk to local supermarket, 5 minutes from Macdonalds. When my kids were younger we had three wonderful holidays at Hillside Beach Club. These guys know how to do it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2012

i went in May for Sunsplash festival (which was brilliant) and paid around £300 for a deluxe room with a seafront view. i got a room on the 1st floor, with a view of the pool, though technically sea was there, behind the trees. despite the hotel knowing i was coming with a baby, they have put me in the room closest to the night club and did not provide the crib. i was going to change rooms, but then i was there for 3 days only and baby slept despite vibrations and loud music, so did not bother... the room we booked should have been deluxe, i am not sure if it was. seemed like a standard room, especially for the money we paid. they moved us into another room on the last day as i booked late checkout and that room was the same but more worn and shabby, so i guess deluxe means clean and refurbished recently... late checkout was a drama in itself. reception staff bluntly told me 'no late check out for you, hotel full' and it turned out they did not look properly in the system. so i had to move rooms as part of late checkout, with a baby, because someone did not look properly in the system... not happy with the reception staff in general. they are mostly young guys who are fast and efficient and polite, but no extra mile and for the money i paid, i believe there should have been. i found only lady called Eda at reception knew what she was doing and was going the extra mile, the rest just were doing their jobs. she helped me sort out the late checkout by the way... what else. i stay in other 5star hotels and i noticed a couple of standard amenities missing, such as sewing kit, luggage shelf, etc. reception does not have a map of the hotel. there was no complimentary water or wine or fruit upon arrival and paying for internet is not 5star hotel experience in my opinion, especially having paid so much for the room. beach bar service was awful which is a shame as they do very nice pizzas- they were not managing, could be because of festival but then there were not so many people... ok, rant is over, now on the positive side. hotel is beautiful from the modern design perspective. i love designer boutique hotels and this one was right on spot. arriving to dj music felt amazing. beautiful lobby (although slow wifi), brilliant, amazing, yummy food at Kirmizi restaurant and choice is enormous! i would have went again only for food :) we missed the dinner and hotel treated us to a cold platter which was lovely. the staff throughout hotel is amazing and polite. nightclub is fun. they have good kids area which is great. i loved hammocks. pool is amazing, though not heated. indoor pool and jacuzzi very good. restaurant manager lady (forgot her name!) was brilliant. she was managing the service guys and keeping everything more or less under control. funky room design, balcony and minibar items... would i go there again? probably, if i can get a deal, but definitely not for the same amount of money. i liked it but i did not think it was worth the money.

Room Tip: further from a nightclub and higher to avoid noise
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lolkin
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I loved this hotel. Probably the only 'beach holiday' 5* hotel that I've stayed at that I would actually class as a 5*.

It's very modern, as other reviewers have said, everything is white. Spotlessly clean interiors, big rooms with lots of mirrors, a nice sofa, dressing table, TV etc. Bathrooms are a decent size but no bath. Every room in the hotel has a balcony with a lovely double bed on it for lounging in the sun.

We were assigned a room by the main road but changed this after the first night as it was noisy. We then had a courtyard room with views of the sea in the distance.

Pool - amazing. Fabulous, thick, towelling covered beds to lounge on with great big towelling cushions. A parasol for every 2 loungers and a button on it for service, drinks, food etc. Great pool bar with a big menu of salads, flatbreads, main meals and good cocktails

Beach - pebble beach, common for this area. Sunbeds not as nice but still have button service. Wonderful beach bar. All white again, with white decking and lots of raised loungers. Menu vast, specialising in delicious wood fired pizzas. When we were there they had Norman Jay and Giles Peterson DJ'ing at the beach bar during the day

Food/Drink - lobby bar is great for cocktails and has good entertainment each night (not the usual cheese fest). The sushi restaurant is also here, as is the mediterranean one. There is a large restaurant downstairs with a huge hot and cold buffet selection, this is the only one included in the half board price. Breakfast was great with a massive selection of hot and cold. Pancakes, cooked, omlettes cooked to order, huge fruit bar, cheeses, cereals etc.

There were also some other great touches, open air cinema with deckchairs and blankets on two nights. a lovely garden with hammocks, table tennis, painting lessons. Daily yoga lessons under the trees in the garden.

The spa is also great and fairly reasonably priced, and the gym facilities were good too. Lots of machines, and a lovely indoor pool and jacuzzi.

We had a week of pure indulgent relaxation, I want to go back immediately.

Room Tip: ask for a courtyard or sea view room, away from the main road
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sarah h
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Über cool hotel, we where stunned by the amazing lobby and felt as though we had walked into a disco!! Overall immaculately run hotel with very attentive professional staff. Unlike may other part of Turkey that we have holidayed before (Icemeler/Bodrum/ Marmaris) as Antalya is a very modern city with modern people. You won't find the replica tourist shops here selling fake designer goods, instead more likely to find 'normal' shops aimed at Turkish people who live and work in Antalya. Our room on first arrival felt a little stark but we soon got used to it and loved the modern minimalist feel after a few days. Mini bar very expensive, for example £3 for a twix chocolate bar!! This is the only downside of this hotel, they charge extortionate prices on everything! Average cost of cocktail £7.... And we where told that the hotel did not provide an iron in the room and where instead forced to use their laundry service (£3 per shirt)!!
We would highly recommend this hotel as it really is an amazing experience - However, go to the local supermarket (migros) and stock up on snacks /drinks..... Also there are a few restaurants / cafes to the left of hotel long beach.... They offer good food and cheaper prices. Overall, we have had a great holiday, the food at the hotel has been amazing, gym and spa treatments all very very good. You will be spoilt at this hotel with pool/beach side waiter service...sun splash music festival was on for the first 3 days of our holiday, again nice to have some good music to listen to and a mixed crowd to watch.... When they left the hotel was very quiet / empty and felt a little lacking in character.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you can really appreciate the view
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LondonMinnie
Reviewed June 3, 2012

When we saw some of the reviews on here we were a little worried however we needn't have been. It is a beautiful extremely stylish hotel it's minimalist to the extreme but not uncomfortable. The food in the main restraunt is great with a lot of variety and the pool area is huge with lots of sun beds. I'd highly recommend a Turkish bath in the spa bliss!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple