Hotel Su
$107
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$74
$248
$284
$264
1,509 results
All reviewsbeach barhalf boardwater park next doorwhite hotelold townwhite colorturkeyantalya aquariumpool areadouble bedaqua parkturkish teabreakfast and dinnermodern hotelstar hotelsea viewhotel guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2011

I had seen this hotel advertised with thomson and it was completly out of my price range (£800 b&b) and was left thinking IF ONLY!! My boyfriend and i decided rather than book in advance we would hold out for a last minute deal somewhere. Much to my delight approximately a month before our departure this hotel was reduced to £430 b&b one week in June...needless to say we booked straight away!!
This hotel is very stylish and modern, everyday our rooms were cleaned and beds made, rooms are all white and have additional beds on the balcony for snoozing and relaxing. The hotel is very well maintained and staff were very attentive. It has numerous restaurants offering from sushi, italian or traditional turkish cuisine. Our favourite was the seafood restaurant on the top floor of the hotel and is a great place to eat in the evening with a lovely breeze to cool you down. If you are just looking for drinks the hotel beach bar is open all day until late evening and is called Pacha on the Beach, it plays chillout bar grooves throughout the day and each beach parasol has its own call button where a server will come and take your order, whether food or cocktail they are at your service so need to get up....! If you are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere the hotel also has an outdoor cinema screen and twice a week show a current movie and also have a spa. The hotel has incredible views of the Taurus mountains and is currently in a new generation area with plenty of restaurants and bars that line the beachfront around the hotel.
The hotel is about a 10minute drive from Antalya centre for the very best in shopping for souvenirs, restaurants and clubs. A taxi ride is approximately £5/6.
I can not recommend this hotel enough, planning for my summer holiday in 2011 will have a lot to live up to!

Room Tip: Wait for a late deal as you may save up to 50%
  • Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sbornz
Reviewed April 15, 2011

very nice beach with entertainment for teenagers eg watersports, pooltable,table tennis and segway.
helpfull ,professional and polite staff.hote lobby and room decorations all in white .kept well clean.5 kind of pillows to choose from in the rooms.live music in lobby in happy hour (not every day).choiceof food in lobby including bar food and sushi restaurant.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade or a suite
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Single color concept may be boring and tiring for some. Excellent hotel with excellent customer service. I like the idea of having a double bed in the balcony instead of the usual chairs and tables.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank RhN-LdN
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed at the Hillside Su on a half-board package, for four lovely nights. The hotel is in a great location - it's easy to get the bus into town or walk to the tram - and it isn't way off in a 'resort only' destination.

The staff were polite, helpful and unobtrusive. The facilities are well maintained and all in all it's a great place to be.

I have to say, if you like a good massage, you absolutely must try out the Sanda Spa. I had an Asian Nirvana massage and it was divine. Possibly the massage of my life!

The only complaints I have about the hotel is that there are no tea and coffee facilities in the room and the maxi-bar is hideously overpriced. As another reviewer mentioned, the doona (duvet/blanket/whatever you want to call it) wasn't quite big enough for two people on such a big bed. However, it was no problem for the staff to bring us an extra one.

It's worth noting that in off-season the outdoor swimming pool, beach bar and nightclub are closed. This didn't bother us because there was still plenty to do both in the hotel and in town.

All in all, the Hillside Su turned out to be the perfect option for us and I have no hesitation in recommending it!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trina1911
nergissevim, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Dear Trina1911,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel – we truly appreciate that you have shared great memories from your stay with fellow travelers.

We are also glad that you have pointed out some areas for improvement. To address your concerns:

We do not provide in-room tea and coffee facilities because we strive for a high level of individualized guest service catering to your specific needs. Room service is available 24 hours for beverage orders.

The Maxibar is a unique service to provide amenities conveniently without having to leave the room or make a custom request. Thus, the items are priced to reflect the specialization of this in-room service.

We are sorry to hear that the duvet was not big enough, although all our linens are in accordance with international standards. However, we realize that every guest has different needs, and we are more than happy to fulfill requests as soon as possible so you can be comfortable always.

We also regret that not all of our facilities, such as the pool and beach, can be enjoyed throughout the year due to seasonal climates. Also, we sometimes close facilities for maintenance in order to keep them in the best conditions. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will ensure much better communications to raise awareness of these closures in future.

Thank you again for staying with us – we hope to welcome you again, and if you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know! Have a lovely day!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2011

I am not usually one to write reviews about hotels, but I am compelled to say that the Hillside Su was one of the best hotels that I have encountered.

Not only was the hotel easy to find and in a convenient location but its staff was courteous to the point of being too courteous -- and that's a good thing!

Another spot for Antalya is Seraser Restaurant. Great place and food... The cuttlefish was to die for.. dessert - heavenly... the ambiance - cant beat it..

I have already recommended this hotel and restaurant to a friend and think very highly of it. When I visit Antalya again, I plan on staying at the Hillside Su Hotel, most definitely.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple