Hotel Su(Antalya)
$111
$108
$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$107
$237
Orbitz.com
$537
$516
All reviewsseraser restaurantold citythe fine dining restaurantil vicinoottoman buildingsturkeycharming hotelmain buildinghalf boardloved this hotelair conditionerspent nightsrestaurants and barssmall hotelwould highly recommend this hotelsaladkaleici
Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent three happy nights here in November. The hotel is in an excellent location in the old town. The staff are attentive and very helpful. Particularly memorable were the drinks by the fire in the courtyard and a wonderful evening meal in the hotel restaurant. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jacbartat
GastroVogueGroup, Managing Partner at Tuvana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your kind review about your stay at Tuvana Hotel on Trip Advisor. Your opinion is valuable for us.

I am extremely delighted to learn that your experience was enjoyable and memorable. It is a great pleasure to read your praises about our service, foods and ambiance, since each member of Tuvana Hotel team is concerned to assure each guest's satisfaction.

I hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you at Tuvana Hotel again as soon as possible.

Reviewed December 26, 2015

I booked here for a week in Dec 2015, after having been impressed by the place while dining at their Seraser restaurant a few times during stays in Belek.

The Tuvana is in Kakeici, the wonderful old city within Antalya, leading down to the marina. The hotel is a jumble of beautiful Ottoman houses spread over several sites, with three restaurants! My room, tastefully furnished and very clean, was up the stairs above the Seraser. The restaurant spills out on to a garden-style courtyard full of trees and shrubs and with a bar and an open wood fire. Such a serene space for relaxing with a coffee or beer.

I hosted a set-piece meal at The Seraser on Saturday evening, which was superb as ever and Husnu looked after us brilliantly.

I tried the new Pio Gastro restaurant which is small and contemporary, with a really good vibe. I ate there four more times! I especially liked the fillet steak but all my meals were good. A nice wine list, too.

The owners of the Tuvana (I spoke briefly to the lovely Nermin) clearly have an eye for taste and decor. The furniture and fittings throughout are high quality, befitting the overall feel of the hotel, with lovely unexpected little touches everywhere.

Perhaps most importantly, the owners must be commended for having assembled a wonderful cast of characters: their staff. I've stayed in the best top-end hotels in Belek (Maxx, Regnum etc) many times and I'm always impressed by the warmth, sincerity and high levels of quality of the Turkish staff. The Tuvana reinforces that impression, in spades.

From reception through restaurants to housekeeping, they were terrific. So helpful, nothing was too much for them. It's always invidious to single people out but I couldn't not mention Baris,Taner (x2), Onur, Ozgur and my two beautiful housekeeping ladies. My thanks to you all: you are a credit to the Tuvana and to your country.

I hope to return and see you all again soon

John

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank JChcs

Dear John,

Thank you for your incredibly warm review about Tuvana Hotel on Trip Advisor. We highly appreciate your opinion.

I am extremely pleased to learn that you had wonderful and outstanding experience staying in Tuvana. It is a great delight to read your kind words about accommodation, design, quality of service and food, since guest satisfaction is above all for us. Your praise is the best indicator of our performance for us. Whole Tuvana Hotel team is concerned to assure every guest has unforgettable experience during stay in our hotel.

I hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you again at Tuvana Hotel as soon as possible.

Reviewed December 5, 2015

After a week staying in enormous impersonal hotels, the Tuvana really felt homely.
The old Ottoman buildings have been tastefully adapted and furnished with comfortable but not luxurious rooms. Spotlessly clean everywhere. Staff very friendly and helpful, particularly Yasim (?) the receptionist. Lovely internal courtyards home to restaurants, breakfast bar,pool etc. The tapas restaurant on the corner is excellent. Location perfect for exploring the old town, the harbour, and getting around generally. Only drawback is the dawn prayer call of the nearby mosque but earplugs solve that problem.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Riddabel
GastroVogueGroup, Managing Partner at Tuvana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for leaving your kind review about Tuvana Hotel on Trip Advisor. Your comments are valuable for us.
I am very pleased to hear, that you had wonderful experience while staying at Tuvana. It is a great delight to read your kind words about our performance, food and ambiance since your praise is the best reward for us.
Regarding the location of the mosque, they all are placed very close to each other to let the people hear prayer call through the religious culture of the country.
I hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you back at Tuvana Hotel as soon as possible.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

So much better than a big, impersonal hotel, the Tuvana, which is spread over several buildings in Old Antalya, has a wonderful feeling of coziness. The ground-floor room we were in was roomy, with a great bed and a lovely bathroom. The garden and pool area are really lovely. The breakfast was excellent. (Soft boiled egg lovers note: This was the only place I have ever stayed in that had both three minute and five minute boiled eggs on the breakfast buffet.) Another plus is the hotel's convenient location, only a few minutes walk down from the Clock Tower on Cumhuriyet Cd.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael,
Thank you for leaving your warm review about Tuvana Hotel on Trip Advisor. Your opinion is highly appreciated.
I am extremely pleased to learn that your experience was unique and memorable. It is a great delight to read your praises about atmosphere, accommodation and breakfast, since each our team member takes great pride to assure each guest satisfaction.
I hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you again at Tuvana Hotel very soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2015

This hotel was a delight. It was out of season, and we were upgraded from the more standard room. We stayed there for three nights, The location is perfect for everything, and the hotel staff helpful in every way. The hotel has an outdoor pool and amazingly the weather was warm enough to use it. We loved Antalya and highly recommend a visit to this area.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna G

Dear Donna,
Thank you for visiting Tuvana Hotel and leaving your review on Trip Advisor. We highly appreciate your comments.
I am delighted to hear that you had wonderful and unforgettable experience while being a guest of Tuvana. It's a great pleasure to hear your kind words about accommodation and service, since your praise is the best reward for us.
Hopefully, we have a pleasure of welcoming you again at Tuvana Hotel very soon.