Tuvana Hotel
$85
$58
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hotel Su(Antalya)
$110
$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$108
$83
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Breakfast included
$447
$430
$404
All reviewsold cityseraser restaurantil vicinoottoman styleturkeycharming hotelbreakfast was includedturkish coffeeloved this hotelair conditionerhotel guestskaleiciluxuryolivesfurnishingsaspendosterritory
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have stayed in many beautiful hotels around the world, but I have to say without a doubt, Tuvana is one of my favorites! Charming, cozy, elegant and unique are the first words that come to mind when remembering my stay there. The staff was friendly and helpful with our every need, from organizing guided tours to acquiring the tickets for the best shows at night. The restaurant was very good and the most impressive thing of all (for me) was great hospitality. I had mentioned that my daughter was gluten intolerant and as they presented us a gluten free breads at breakfast. The look on her face was priceless for me and it is this kind of attention to detail that will make me return to Tuvana on my next trip to Antalya.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank brian k
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The moment you enter the Tuvana Hotel, the entire staff starts pampering you. They are all so friendly and hospitable, so this really is the home away from home. Every detail was thought. You sleep like royalty in the beautiful rooms. The food is delicious and the drinks are of very high quality. Since we discovered this paradise on earth, we never stayed at another hotel in Antalya.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Susanbrd
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife and I just stayed at the Tuvana for the first time. It was an incredible experience from the moment we checked in. The staff is exceptional, and our stay couldn't have been better. This is a special place!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Antocondo
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Tuvana for our Wedding Anniversary and had the "Romance Package". We were not disappointed, from the welcome to the check out we were made to feel special. Our room was so well equipped with a lovely view, all the staff were helpful and friendly. Would we stay again - in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kerstin R
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Generally good but restaurant over priced and not really that good with the background music too loud even when we complained. Good rooms and being in the middle of the old market you are in an ideal place to buy those things you really do not need.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends