I really thought I was going to a VERY nice hotel in Antalya.
It is indeed a good place but to me it is not THE place.
I don't like to give bad comments on place so I'll just say that if you are looking for an amazing place this is (to me) not the place for the following reasons:
- There is not much public space (lounge or other)
- The bathroom is very poor
Good breakfast and very nice restaurant place
Good hotel to stay for a SHORT stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the classification of "Special Class Hotel", this grand old manor is an oasis of relaxation and quiescence, ensconced in the heart of the historical Mediterranean metropolis of Antalya. The Tuvana Hotel was once the centre of prestigious imperial visits during the early 18th century. Now it has been transformed into a distinguished boutique hotel, surrounded by lush and verdant gardens laden with orange, plum, tangerine and pomegranate trees, creating a fragrantly nonpareil atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Tuvana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuvana Hotel Antalya