Sealife Family Resort
$408
$365
Priceline
1,865 results
All reviewssea lifeanimation teamhotel locatedall inclusive packagesea viewkonyaalti beachthe hotel is cleanold townsnack barturkish bathtable tennisturkish nightprivate beachevery eveningnice holidaymini clubspecial thanks
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Having read various reports about this hotel I booked as the price was very good, so I thought I would take a chance, and I am so glad I did. It was lovely - from the moment I arrived until the moment I left I was treated with respect and courtesy and nothing was too much trouble. The reception area is very comfortable, with internet connectivity. The bedroom was clean, a good size and the towels and bedlinen was changed daily. The food was very good, plenty of variety, fresh and replenished throughout the mealtime - so whatever time you get there you are assured of a great choice. The hotel is opposite the beach and can be reached safely by crossing a busy road but with traffic lights so you dont have to wait long to be able to get to the very nice shingle beach with numerous cafes. Swimming pool and gym areas are excellent. All in all a very good hotel, good value for money, and a great way of visiting Antalya which is just a short bus ride away

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank nanette079
Reviewed January 1, 2011

the reception room on the 6th floor has a capacity for 400 people on new years eve over 1000 people were in this room no thought for health and safety packed like sardines.there was so little room between the tables the whole row had to stand up to let a person out.the waiters struggled to serve drinks and food ,and many people waited a long time to be served 2 single toilets for the ladies 1 single and 1 /3 urinal for the men .when people got up to dance they blocked all the isle,s so no one could be served with drinks or food.greed rather than health and safety,shame on the management.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank jrh1518
Reviewed November 30, 2010

me and my husband stayed at this hotel for a week at the start of september. The weather was great most of the week being 40 degrees. There is not allot to do outside of this hotel so if you like to do various activities don't stay here. The hotel itself is located just opposite the beach, that was handy although beach full of tab ends and is hard on the feet. The hotel rooms are not great we booked a promotional room and it was disgusting in my eyes especially the bathroom, mind as soon as we complained a cleaner was straight up to clean but cleaning was not going to cut it so the next day we were moved rooms. The second room was better ie more spacious and a little cleaner but if you are looking for a 5* room you are not going to get this here as reflected in the price. I have to say though the cleaners were always busy buffing and cleaned throughout the hotel many times each day especially before evening buffet. The lobby is lovely as is the restaurant, the food is repetitive but a range of things to choose from. Snacks are available during the day but again very repetitive. The soft drinks are fine, coke, fanta etc available but the alcohol is very much watered down even the beer at times. Evening entertainment was ok, never went into the nightclub so cannot comment on that. Now if you don't like very loud music or club tunes then avoid this hotel as it is played all day around the pool, i think to drown out the road noise but i enjoyed it as i am young. We had no problems with the other people staying at the hotel other than a bit of staring but most were nice, i think there was 8 different nationalities staying at the same time as us but we mingled with around 12 other english people that were staying so we werent alone luckily. I would not stay here again but it was ok i suppose but only just!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mandybz
Reviewed November 28, 2010

I stayed in Sealife Family Resort Hotel on first week of November with my wife and 2 years baby.Hotels quality is very good for value.Food and hotel entertainment was great.Hotel is very close to city center and migros shooping mall.Definetly the weather was amazing for us after freezen UK :) Hotel staff is really friendly and helpfull.I and my wife really enjoyed our holiday.There was alot of tourists from all countries usually germans.But we see them only in dinner time..I recommend sea life hotel for good value and friendly staff.

Bobby B Scott and wife

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Rangersman2
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I spent my summer holiday in Sealife hotel .. it was really great! thanks for your great service, especially for hotel reception stuff ! :) Love you all and hope to visit Sealife hotel next summer:)

Irina from Georgia