Sealife Family Resort
$107
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$214
$204
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$66
$267
$237
  • Breakfast included
1,823 results
All reviewssea lifeanimation teamhotel locatedall inclusive packagesea viewkonyaalti beachthe hotel is cleanold townsnack barturkish bathtable tennisturkish nightprivate beachevery eveningnice holidaymini clubspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Well as many others, after having read the reviews on here........................we decided to go for it, the transfer from the hotel was easy enough however the driver, initially was waiting for more people to turn up. we were fortunate as we only waited one hour the other people on the bus had waited close on three were understandably getting impatient after a gentle debate were were off to the hotel.

The check in was easy first impressions were good, we had paid £10 extra for what the travel agent called a promo land view room, this turned out to be a room on the 5th floor of C block facing west with a reasonable sea view( see picture attached). The room was really nice with a large balcony 2 comfortable chairs and TV and comfortable bed.

The room was cleaned daily with fresh towels provided including complimentary water in the fridge every day( well most days). the room was well away from the front of the hotel which meant it was very quiet later in the evening so no problems with the busy main road in front of the hotel.

There were many comments raised about the all inclusive package, there are three categories with the only difference being the time span all inclusive items are available so, blue 10:00 - 24:00, Red 10:00 - 03:00 and yellow 24 hours a day. We were blue which was fine.

The amenities were very good, we used the pool every day which was kept clean with pool towels in plentiful supply and plenty sunbeds. The Spa is good value with a traditional Turkish bath and a massage working out @ 40€ each. The hotel is a reasonable twenty minutes in a taxi, cost was approx 20TL to the main area of Antalya we only ventured there once towards the end of the holiday but wished we had done this earlier as the old walled area is really nice walking down towards the harbour.

The food in the Hotel was, as expected, alright, this was our first all inclusive holiday and to be honest we always found something we liked at meal times, the buffet style approach has always been in our experience a compromise and this was no different the food was fine. they cater for many different nationalities ranging from European, eastern block and Arabic so there is always going to be a wide range fo food to suit all tastes. The snack bar was, as reported here previously, serving Burgers & chips or Pizza, the burgers were the poorest quality I have seen however they were doing a roaring trade.

At times in our travels we have been embarrassed to be British and we were not disappointed, I overheard one chap complaining and being quite rude to reception staff because "it was not good enough that the Italian restaurant was fully booked" also I overheard people complaining that no one was queuing for food and it was ridiculous. We were visiting a country whose culture is different to the UK where queuing does not feature so stop complaining guys they are not being rude it's their culture when in Rome and all that !! treating these people like human beings costs nothing and usually when you do you get a smile from them which just makes things easier and relaxed.

In conclusion the holiday was fine, room really good, we were only there for a week and it was the type of holiday we wanted quiet with little fuss. To be honest a week was enough in regard to things such as food and the distance from the centre of Antalya but we knew most of this so no nasty surprises. would we recommend it, yes as a quiet relaxing week if you are looking for a wild partying holiday on the doorstep then either go somewhere else or be prepared to travel into Antalya

Reviewed September 16, 2010

I stayed at the sea life resort hotel for 2 weeks fromt he 31st august till the 14th september, I went with my partner and I was really looking forward to the entertainment and shows we had been sold.
When we arrived I was really pleased with the overall look of the hotel and how clean our room was, this cleanliness was maintained throughout our stay and I found the cleaning staff worked extremely hard to maintain high standards, if a drink was spilt or food dropped it was cleaned up almost instantly. In this respect I can see why the hotel has a 5 star.
However, I felt the hotel was let down by the fact that it was oversold to us, the website lead me to believe that there were 5 restaurants, the only ones we managed to use during our stay was the main restaurant and the italian and chinese. The Italian and chinese however are in the same restaurant and depending on what night you booked would depend on what food was being served.. italian or chinese.
The food in the main restaurant was nice and there was a lot of choice, Im not a fussy eater but if I was Im sure I could have found something to eat as there was plenty to choose from, after two weeks the food got repetitive and bland but this is understandable as they have to cater for a lot of different peoples tatses. The snack bar by the pool offered a diiferent choice through the day which was mainly burgers, chips, pizza etc, and there was also a lady who would make gozleme bread daily, which was lovely and fresh.
We ate at the italian and the chinese during our stay and both me and my partner enjoyed the food, there just wasnt a lot of choice.
The pool was lovely and the sea was nice and warm, however I would recomend getting jelly shoes for the beach as the pebbles hurt.
The entertainment was hit and miss in the day, pool games werent always on and during my 2 week stay I think they were played 5 times, which was a shame as they were good games when they were played. I asked the entertainment team why pool games werent always on and they replied that it was "too cold" and people didnt want to play, this seemed unfair as it was 36 degrees most days and given the opportunity many people would have played.
At night the entertainment was hit and miss also, there were some really good nights such as the Mr ans Miss Sea life shows, in which both me and my partner took part in, they were a good laugh, the dance shows were good but I got a bit bored of the synchronised swimming which I saw 3 times during my stay.
I feel the entertainment team could have worked a bit harder at trying to get to know people as when they did the shows were a good laugh and very entertaining.
Everything seemed to stop after the night time entertainment at 11pm and it sort of made you feel like you should go to bed, we met a large group of people on holiday and we played cards and drinking games and one night the security turned the lights off on us further more making us feel we should go to bed, this was uncomfortable as you go on holiday to do what you want not what your told.
However the bar staff were really good as they would let us order a lot of drinks just before midnight when the all inclusive concept ended, which in other hotels I havent been able to do. The disco bar was ok, some nights it was really good other nights it would close a little early as there wasnt always a lot of people in, but it played good music and you could take drinks down there. Alcoholic Drinks on offer on the all inclusive werent the best, but they were ok and did the trick.
The hotel was a little farther out of antalya than it makes out, but there are buses running into town and taxis which arent too expensive.
The marina in antalya is lovely and if you barter with the boat men you can get a good price on boat trips. there are also lots of markets around if you ask and they are good if you like to barter!
All in all I would recommend this hotel as the food is pretty good and when the entertainment staff really try they do put on a good show, and the pool games were a good laugh when they did them. It is a clean, pristine hotel and has other things on offer such as the spa which is free to use, except for massages which are extra.
I really enjoyed my time and met some amazing people, at the end of the day your holiday is what you make it....
P.s beware the rude, inconsiderate people that push in in the queues in the restaurant and the bar, and the people who try to steal your lilo as they really dont have any manners what soever!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LozzaDe
Reviewed September 16, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 12 days in august....even then i wish it was for longer!.....the hotel itself is stunning...very modern, clean and welcoming. The rooms were comfortable, the air conditioner worked just fine and were cleaned on a daily basis, we were also provided with miniture shampoo/conditioner bottles every day, clean towels, bottles of water in the fridge amongst other essentials!....The food was great, a large variety breakfast, lunch and dinner...and if that was not enough then the pool bar did some great snacks such as burgers, pizzas,jacket potatos everyday....around 4pm there would be a selection of cakes, tea and coffee provided!!!....the STAFF are absolutely great, i can honestly say that they made my holiday that bit special...and this includes ALL the poor bar staff , lobby bar staff and the restaurant staff and the concierge, who are all extremely hardworking, well mannered, polite and helpful..... but a special shout out to turgut gunece, zafer calaci (who by the way has rather impressive bar tricks up his hands) , umit koc ,yasin demet and many many others, these guys certainly know how to make their guests feel welcomed, and when i do go back in like a couple years time i really hope they are still there because sea life wont be the same without them, STAFF of 2010 are superrr!!! :D....the entertainment team are also very good at what they do and put on many great shows while we were there so no complaints there and my baby sister loved the mini disco...i still cant get the chu chu wah chu chu wah, chu chu wah wah wah out of my head, oh and i think the dance at the end of every show is a fab idea and really gets everyone involved so i liked that alot!!!... the Shisha area is a great additon, sediq 'sonny' and his brother are a fun/friendly duo and are a great addition to the hotel although bear in mind that you have to pay extra for this as it is not included in the all inclusive concept. all in all i would definitley recommend this hotel to anyone, by the end of it you probably will not want to leave because i know i didnt!!!.... and i understand where some people are coming from with the cons but i think you have to be a rather picky person to pick up on those things!!!!.... :D

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Our trip ended in Antalya, so we booked 2 nights in Sealife Family Resort Hotel. The rooms supposed to be a sea view. But at the reception we was told that there were no sea view rooms. So we got back yard view room. The guy at the reception promised to change the room to sea view on the next day. But the next day nobody recalled us about this opportunity.

The Leaves Restaurant is awful. There is a smell from a bar...because all slops were thrown on the flow. The cuisine is very poor. No meat, very small portions. Nobody served us and other visitors.

Internet - in our room there were no Internet from the Hotel. But I connected to the nearest hot spot in the cafe outside. When I open the door in the room there was a signal, but when I close it... signal disappeared.

The towels for the beach looks like from ancient times.... with holes and not fresh.

I will definitely never come back

Reviewed September 16, 2010

The hotel is gorgeous marble floors, exquisite furnishing and lighting and exceptionally clean. The cleaners come in the room everyday and provide clean towels, bedding and a couple of bottles of water in fridge. there is a hairdryer in bathroom, little bottles of shampoo and conditioner, cotton buds, shower cap, soap, sewing kit and shoe horn. we stayed in a family room which also inc double bedroom, two singles and 2 chairs and tv which could access a couple of english channels. There is also very good air conditioning which only comes on when your in room though as you have to insert door key for lights,electric, fridge and aircon to work. We paid extra for a balcony so was disappointed when we had a view of the carpark and sat right above the hotels generator. We arrived in the middle of Turkeys christmas (which apparently happens 10 days sooner every year) and for first two days concluded that this was the reason for the lack of entertainment but there was 2 shows for the whole week which we missed as they had done by 10pm when we returned from Kalichi. This is the main town and is about an hour walk away but about 15 mins in a cab but will cost approx £10 each way. You can catch a bus near hotel and then catch a tram up to the top (which will cost less) walking down though the narrow streets which are lined with shops plenty of clothes, shoes, bags souveniers etc but do barter as they start prices extremely high. The harbour is at the bottom full of boats waiting for you to haggle the price of a boat trip out, the price of drinks in harbour are extremely expensive so check prices first. We went on trips through rep scuba diving and to turkish bath which worked out cheaper than one in hotel but they do offer longer massages and facemask for more money. There is also a market a short bus ride away (festival bazzaar) all under cover because the largest market in turkey trip offered through rep is 2 hour bus ride away. These are all worth noting as there is nothing to do around the hotel, there is a couple of local shops thats about it. Another tip keep your shoes on when visiting the beach as there is no sand just pebbles/shingles. Hotel also provide towels for pool side and beach, sunbeds are provided for free in section 17 of beack for hotel uses but you have to pay for bar. also all inclusive in hotel doesnt include all sprits as they have 3 separate tiers at extra cost. Food was lovely, lots of choice and al e carte restaurants can be booked once each one per week. Had a lovely holiday despite lack of entertainment, not many english guests in hotel seemingly more favoured by russians, middle east and germans whichg is fine apart from their inability to queue. There is spa, gym, hairdressers and doctors in hotel that you can access some at a cost though. Would definately return to turkey but not to same area because of lack of entertainment and local amenities although plenty to do if you willing to travel and despite this we both agreed we would of stayed longer.