The hotel is gorgeous marble floors, exquisite furnishing and lighting and exceptionally clean. The cleaners come in the room everyday and provide clean towels, bedding and a couple of bottles of water in fridge. there is a hairdryer in bathroom, little bottles of shampoo and conditioner, cotton buds, shower cap, soap, sewing kit and shoe horn. we stayed in a family room which also inc double bedroom, two singles and 2 chairs and tv which could access a couple of english channels. There is also very good air conditioning which only comes on when your in room though as you have to insert door key for lights,electric, fridge and aircon to work. We paid extra for a balcony so was disappointed when we had a view of the carpark and sat right above the hotels generator. We arrived in the middle of Turkeys christmas (which apparently happens 10 days sooner every year) and for first two days concluded that this was the reason for the lack of entertainment but there was 2 shows for the whole week which we missed as they had done by 10pm when we returned from Kalichi. This is the main town and is about an hour walk away but about 15 mins in a cab but will cost approx £10 each way. You can catch a bus near hotel and then catch a tram up to the top (which will cost less) walking down though the narrow streets which are lined with shops plenty of clothes, shoes, bags souveniers etc but do barter as they start prices extremely high. The harbour is at the bottom full of boats waiting for you to haggle the price of a boat trip out, the price of drinks in harbour are extremely expensive so check prices first. We went on trips through rep scuba diving and to turkish bath which worked out cheaper than one in hotel but they do offer longer massages and facemask for more money. There is also a market a short bus ride away (festival bazzaar) all under cover because the largest market in turkey trip offered through rep is 2 hour bus ride away. These are all worth noting as there is nothing to do around the hotel, there is a couple of local shops thats about it. Another tip keep your shoes on when visiting the beach as there is no sand just pebbles/shingles. Hotel also provide towels for pool side and beach, sunbeds are provided for free in section 17 of beack for hotel uses but you have to pay for bar. also all inclusive in hotel doesnt include all sprits as they have 3 separate tiers at extra cost. Food was lovely, lots of choice and al e carte restaurants can be booked once each one per week. Had a lovely holiday despite lack of entertainment, not many english guests in hotel seemingly more favoured by russians, middle east and germans whichg is fine apart from their inability to queue. There is spa, gym, hairdressers and doctors in hotel that you can access some at a cost though. Would definately return to turkey but not to same area because of lack of entertainment and local amenities although plenty to do if you willing to travel and despite this we both agreed we would of stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive