We were a group of 15 with 10 adults, teenagers and younger children. All had a fabulous time. The hotel is clean, rooms spacious and clean. There was a problem with number of rooms the first night we arrived but we were given a suite for that night and they were sorted the next day. Excellent staff helping with cases and bags!
There have been reviews saying the staff are unfriendly and don't speak english. I think they must have been staying at a different hotel! It may be good if these people who complain actually try a little bit of Turkish as they are in Turkey, (hello - merhaba, please - lutfen and thank you- teşekkür ederim are not that difficult to learn. If you try a few words the staff are more than willing to help you with pronounciation and you find they will even carry your drinks to your table!!!!! This was the same in the pool bar and the restaurant. Some people were so rude and would just point to what they wanted and would not even speak to the staff.
The food was good, even the fussiest of eaters could always find something, there were plenty of salads, fruit, and a variety of hot foods. The outside evening grill was good with excellent freshly cooked fish and meats.
The evening entertainment was good even though some of our party were busy watching world cup football instead! The karaoke system needs to be improved and upgraded but Sadiq karaoke man was great. Don't listen to the previous single complaint about him as he was great with children, adults and teenagers!
Good animation team with dancing, shooting, darts, table tennis, pool games etc all friendly and good fun!
There were not enough sunbeds by the pool but partly due to the fact that people reserve them by about 6am with towels and may not use them until the afternoon!! Maybe towels should be removed if not used for 2 hours! More beanbags would be good as these were comfortable to sit on.
We didn't get chance to sample the other restaurants as there were 15 of us we could only manage to book the chinese restaurant, which was then cancelled because of the Turkish night!
The spa was very good, I would recommend the bubble massage at the beginning of your holiday and also the aromatherapy massage, which was very relaxing.
Possible improvements would be a toaster in the dining room, Air conditioning in the gym, upgraded karaoke system used on the stage after entertainment ends, more themed nights (as the Turkish night was very good. )
I have tried to give constructive comments to help make this hotel even better but these are just minor things, overall it was excellent and I would recommend it.
Although I have a list of people who were great, friendly and helpful I don't want to name names as I am afraid of leaving people out but thanks to you all including managers, receptionists, bar staff, waiters, cleaning staff, karaoke man and animation team. Thanks also to the friendly owner, (hoped you enjoyed Bodrum). We met some great friends as well, keep in touch!
Thank you to all at sealife for making it a great holiday.
Hepsi çok fazla büyük bir tatil için
Ruth and gang x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive