I was here on a family holiday in July and would not go back. From the lack of choices with the food, to, not enough seats in the restaurant on 2 occasions, which meant having to sit at a table which had not been cleared after others used it - Is this 5 star, I think not. Then the scramble for seats at night for the entertainment, as again not enough seats for all the guests.- Is this 5 star, I think not. Our room was ok, but nothing special and the bathroom had cheap shower screens which were covered in sealant, where they had clearly tried to fix around it. It still leaked all over the bathroom flor when using the shower. You might want to take not of the comment from another guest, who tells of an attempted child abduction, which happened when we were there. This is all true, so beware and watch your kids and keep them close at all times. I would not go back to this part of Turkey, but still love Turkey as a holiday destination, especially Lara Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive