If you are looking for a 5* Hotel in Antalya , ignore this hotel because as I my experience in this hotel, this hotel should be 3 start hotel. Why?
We booked for 4 night with breakfast and diner.
1- Very old room and not clean.
2- Buffet for dinner : I can say Salad buffet and not dinner buffet. ( Not variety of food and you can find variety of Salad ) Also you should pay for soft drink and tea
3- No mini-bar in your room! ( if you need something at midnight you can not find something for eat or drink at your room except water! )
4- Two Euro per day for high speed internet!
5- Slow Elevator and and you do not know where you are ! because the show button in the elevator not work
Overall : This is the second time that I was in Antalya and I think if you are looking for a good five star hotel in this city just ignore this hotel and looking for something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive