I with my wife and daughter stayed 6 nights in this hotel in a family suit. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with a small balcony but a little noisy. Good LCD TV but small shower space. Cleaning lady was very nice and prompt. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful as other staff. We used indoor and outdoor pools as well as Turkish bath ,spa and beach.We watched night entertainment only once which was very good.There were variety of foods but not very tasty but the salads and vegetables were very fresh.The beach is stony and not comfortable. Overall we had enjoyable vacation and will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive