I know this Hotel has had a few bad reviews but We couldn't fault the service from the start of our holiday to the end.
The animacion team run by Koran was always on hand to help, Koran himself helped us on several occasions over the course of our stay, to our full satisfaction every time.
The hotel staff are also very helpful towards people, specially Senan, the Main Barman in the lounge area.
You will not go hungry in this Hotel. There are ample choices of food on all sittings but if you want mainly English Fayre then don't go.
Antalya itself is a mixture of old & new and is worth a visit it is about 20 mins from the hotel by taxi or Dolmus.
Kemer is also worth a visit about 40 mins by dolmus in the opposite direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive