This hotel does not seem like 5 star hotel, more like 3 star hotel.
+very nice staff!
+wonderful variety of foods and food was great
-not many pools, not a "pool" hotel
-very very noisy, busy roads very near and loud music all the time
-make sure air cond. is on, it was off, until we demanded it to be on
-electric wireing badly made in the rooms
-this is not all inclusive hotel as we know all inclusive, for ex. there is nothing to drink (or eat) free from 24 to 7. Coffee break one hour afternoon is poor, only some left overs with coffee.
-beach is across the street but we did not like it, not suitable for kids, very deep rapidly and awful hot hot hot stones, not sand.... not good.
-strange that it felt like almost everywhere smoking was allowed, not good.
-most of the staff speaks very poor english
-not shops or so near
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive