After reading other reviews I was a bit concerned that we would have a good experience staying at the Sea Life hotel. Thankfully, it was a very pleasant experience. The view of the sea and mountains was awesome, but not from our hotel room. The beach is very rocky, but the sea is beautiful regardless.The rooms were a bit small, but very clean. The staff were more than helpful, at times going out of their way to help us with whatever we needed. The food was wonderful, with a wide assortment of salads, hot and cold foods, all which were very tasty. Thank you for making our stay very pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive