The real deal is that the hotel doesn't quite live up to the impression given by its lovely lobby. A good course in hotel management would benefit just about every service. Check-in staff was distant and slow. Rooms were clean but unremarkable. The restaurant was a fiasco. Buffet lines were a madhouse and seating was impossible. The location is excellent, a block from the beach, and I would stay again, but I cannot give it rave reviews. Perhaps our being off-season guests we had off-season staff and services? It just didn't make it to my personal standards. It just lacks the little niceties that make a hotel work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive