Arrived at 8:30 PM with tour group, check in was quick.
PROS: Room was clean, with balcony that faced the ocean, balcony had one chair, quiet considering we faced the main road and ocean.
CONS: Restaurant staff was beyond rude, I spoke with the restaurant manger and he was curt and not helpful at all. Our group apparently arrived AFTER the restaurants scheduled closing time and the dinner choices were very limited, the food was whisked away before we finished getting our plates. The staff was not happy to have us and hovered over our tables in order to rush us out.
Our tour guide notified the hotel that we would be arriving late, the dinner was part of our package, no one went "hungrey" however after a 7 hour bus ride it was not a pleasant dinner experience.
Breakfast is served on the 6th floor in a roof top restaurant, beautiful views and plentiful food selections for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive