I was there with my family on summer 2012 and we had a gust from another country we booked a family room the balcony was too samll you could not stay there for siting and room was too hot because the aircondition did not work very well we had a few time complain to reception at last they changed our room but we had again the same problem i aksed of next door room and she said we have this problem too and we can not sleep at night the staff of hotel was not friendly at all but the pools were ok and food was ok too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive