After staying at the Nashira Resort for 6 nights we spent the remainder of our holiday at the Sealife Resort, and to say it was a bit of a let down was an understatement.
Reception area and bar very smart indeed, but pool and surrounding areas very disappointing, did not want to sit around in there at all.
It is also backs onto the main Konyaalti highway where there is a great deal of traffic noise, and with the pool area being so small the evening entertainment can be heard in the rooms on an evening unless you ask for rooms without seaview on the other side of the hotel.
Hotel has an allocated beach area free beds but no drinks available which is not good fo AI, the beach here is very unpleasant and dirty.
Food in the hotel was average but the restaurant staff very helpful and very pleasant.
Not a lot around the hotel but you can hop on a bus to Antalya, and the lovely Lara beach with great ease, would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive