“Nice Enough”

Ranked #15 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
London
“Nice Enough”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Decent hotel, plenty of bars and places to eat and a little market in the basement for ciggies, drinks etc. Rooms are well appointed and clean. This is the second time I have stayed here, only for one night in each case but a good stop over hotel. Didn't make use of the pools but would go back for a stop over again. It's quite a way from the airport but overall no problems and couldn't fault the service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Maleficium
DowntownAntalya, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Downtown Antalya, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear MALEFICIUM

We would like to express our gratitude for sharing your good opinions wih us. We look forward to welcome you soon again.

Yours Sincerely,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Me and my family had a wonderfull four night stay at rixos downtown , thanks to a perfecly orientated and well concerning staff, my special thanks to Serhat who took care of all our needs, both pre and post arrival. A special mention of appreciation and thanks for julia who was very helpful in advising us and arranging our excursions. The pool was beautiful, the kids wouldn't just want to get out of the water.
Old town Kaleci 10 mins drive away, the konyaalti beach on the mediteranean just a 4 mins walk behind the pool, a water park 2 blocks away, a mall (migros) just about a 5 minutes drive or an 8 mins walk.... what better location can one ask for??
I wholeheartedly recommend this property for a great , relaxing, and a memorable vacation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Vghai
Turgutreis, Turkey
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a luxury hotel in every sense of the word, we have stayed here twice over the past couple of years and have been more than satisfied on both occasions. Rooms are spacious and well appointed, facilities are first rate, staff attentive and friendly, location convenient for day excursions, bar well-stocked and relaxing and the food... well, they don't really have enough stars to do justice to the food. Imagine the extensive choice of cuisine you would expect to find on a luxury cruise liner and you will have some idea.
Expect to gain a little weight, chill out and enjoy your stay... the Rixos chain are pretty good at this luxury lark!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fitzythefish
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2012

At the Konyaalti Beach. Convenient, easy to reach from Antalya Airport. Nice view, with the beach as much as you can see...

Room Tip: you must be at the sea side rooms to seethe long beach
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Gourmet_GG
indiana
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in April 2012. Our room was very beautiful with views of the sea and the mountains. The hotel staff were very helpful. They even put a new battery in our camera charger and would not take any money, said it was service?? The breakfast was unbelievable. There was almost no food you could think of that wasn't included. This is truly a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank clancyindiana
london
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in July 2011 before we returned to the UK. As soon as we arrived we were led to the seating area and given compilentary drinks while we were checked in. This was a nice touch, but after almost 1hour we had to go find out what was happening. Turns out that they couldnt find my booking, even though I had given them the printed voucher from the website I booked with. Then the member of staff dealing with check in was insisting I had booked for another day, despite the confirmation voucher in my hand. We were sent off again, and upon our second return to the front desk after yet another long wait they had not booked our second room (we were traveling with my brother so needed 2 rooms). Finally after almost 90mimutes our 2rooms were ready. The rooms were lovely and comfortable, bathrooms were gorgeous no complaints there. The pool was clean and relaxing, with freshly washed and folded towels on every sun Lounger.

The only complaint about breakfast was there was no toaster, so cold bread was the only option, and there were no cold drinks or fruit juices at all. Only tea and coffee. This is the first hotel that i have staed in that doesn't serve fruit juice.

I think the hotel is way overpriced for what you get. The worst part of the experience for me was noticing a charge from this hotel on my credit card some 6 months later. When I queried it with the credit card company I received a call from the front desk. Unfortunately for him, he didn't put the receiver down properly and my answer machine caught this member of staff swearing at me and complaining about foreigners to his colleague, even though I am Turkish! I think the staff could do with re training.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Denizsaim
DowntownAntalya, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Downtown Antalya, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Dear, Mr Denizsaim

First of all we would like to express our gratitude for sharing your opinions and apologize regarding the complaints. We would be glad if you share your accomodation details ( reservatin name , accomodation period etc.) your earliest convenience please. And I would like to specify regarding our researching all your complians and I will write a mail again the researching. In addition it is already possible to find a conveyor belt toaster and fresh fruit juice in our main restaurant. We would be glad if you prefer our hotel once again.
Lastly, I would like apologize again and I will be greatful if I receive your accomodation details to my e mail adress (ahu.filiz@rixos.com). I appreciate for your attention.

Yours Sincerly,
Vaasa, Finland
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Modern hotel with spacious and clean rooms. The location was great. The service was friendly. The breakfast was very plentiful. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. I recommend to order some food to room. We ate club sandwiches and caesar salad, very delicious!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple