Ozkaymak Falez Hotel
Ring Hotel(Antalya)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I just returned from a holiday in Antalya, with the worst service imaginable. Room service was non existant, I had to wait 2 hours for a wine bottle opener, and when they eventually brought it to the room, I was unable to keep it for the evening. Deposit of 20TL needs to be paid for the towels, no change, leaving me to go to search for place to exchange 100TL, I eventually paid the deposit with the assistance of the Manager. However when checking out, the Manager denies receivieng such deposit even though I have my receipt, Moreover he refuses to emburse me and my wife our deposit. Included in our package was a free shuttle ride to and From Antalya Airport, when checking out I was advised that no shuttle shall be arranged, this 2 hours before my flight. I was left paying a costy taxi fare to the airport. No personal speakk english, making the smallest activity difficult, even the guest relations officer only speak Turkish, making thus a truly wonderful experience indeed. I shall never stay in this hotel again, and strongly Urge anyone traveling to Turkey to avoid the Falez Hotel, you will be dissapointed. Terrible Service Really I am still so dissapointed that I chose this hotel. Same food, breakfast, Luch and Dinner, Signs stating dont feed the Cats, when they are litery all around your tabble... Need to Pay abourbourant rates for any activity arranged by hotel. Hotel Room was surface cleaned, each day to a poor quality, with our bathtowels not been replaced on days.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rory M
Reviewed August 1, 2012

well!i see there are so many negative marks for this hotel !
i do not say its the best hotel ive seen but to be honest its not that bad!
pool is really nice-designed! the gardens around the campus of hotel are really great !really lovely trees!with so much cats around!!:D the staff were not so friendly!they culdnt even manage some easy English !although there were avery nice bell-boy there!i liked him !:D ;P
food?!well!as other ALL hotels most the time there werea repeated food!but well let me say food gets 6 out of 10 from me!be fair!the variety of food is high !it s has exclusive beach !with bed and sunbeds (both around the pool and beach ) which is free for hotel memebrs!
and if i want say sth about the location of hotel i must confess it was very good!just few seconds till tramva station ! and a few moments WALK to migors !
finally i must say i had nice exprenice there but if i go back to Antalya i will try a NEW HOTEL ........

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DANIAL88
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I rate 4 of 5 overall. Food was varied and abundant, service was good, facility was older but very comfortable and clean. Considering number of clients eating, playing and living in hotel, I was very pleased with cleanliness and service. Staff was helpful and friendly. Pools and outside facility very nice. The value for the price is exceptional. I recommend with no real complaints.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Akguude
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This hotel looks old from outside and it feels old inside too. I was given a sea-view room with a balcony. The room was OK the bed was comfortable but the furnitures are really old. Also the TV was small. The staff is OK but they want you to pay for your stay while you check in. Overall not a very bad choice for a place to stay at city center.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mechan
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The hotel was the third on the round trip and I would say in one way it is a five star hotel when it comes to the building and spaces like restaurant and bar.
The buffédinner was one of the poorest and the a la carte menu was very short. The only meat of beef was entrecote but as it was served in three slices it is doubt about the name. Not very tender.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo