“Amazing, beautiful and fantastic!!!!!!”

Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara
Ranked #21 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The hotel is absolutely amazing, as soon as you enter you feel your a million dollars!! With the interior design as well as the exterior it's such a beautiful, exquisite and one of a kind!!! Amazing hotel!!! Staff are friendly, attentive and always to hand with whatever your needs.
Food is brilliant - you would never go hungry whatever the time of day!
The sea is all sand with amazing piers with bars in them, there is a fun fair for kids and a water park for all ages.
There is also never a problem getting a sunbed, as there is sooooo many!!! And your spoilt for choice, none of that fighting to getting up at 6am in the morning to put towels on - they don't tolerate this here as such.

If your to visit turkey please stay in this hotel you honestly won't be disappointed!!!!! Take my word for it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Mea S

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so having benefited from trip advisor a billion times I thought I had better contribute.
So here goes....

1 the hotel is simply put pure luxury and indulgence. It is wow on a world class level and I can say that as I have been too several of the one and only resorts and the burj in Dubai.

2 the concept of ultra inclusive is liberating- even the minibar and room service is free you can truly relax without having to sign a bill or tip constantly or worrying about the bill.

3 the staff. Can't be faulted in anyway. It was my birthday when I visited and I had to leave a little early from dinner as my kids were very tired so the waiters brought me a cake to my room!

4 the facilities
highlights are the nightly shows, patisserie, the fun fair including big wheel and bumper cars, and the kids club. Again all free!

5 food.
Indulgence is the word. You could eat all day and night with no restrictions bar your own limit!
And the quality is high

Now the negatives.

1 if you are a family and are looking to enjoy a liberated holiday with the kids it's perfect and highly recommended.
If your a couple and can't deal with kids screaming at every meal. Go elsewhere.

2 the house wine is horrendous but if you buy a bottle be aware that
The concept is to sell you a bottle of very cheap plonk at 40 euros
Which is usually no better than the house wine.

3 land side rooms are above the bins which are emptied at 5 am every day!! Very noisy

4 Rooms. There are 3 sides land - sea/pool-road. And the best is sea- pool and least is road. If you do get a chance book a room above 5th floor. And if you have kids get a bathtub!

5 the rushed al a cart.
The idea is to limit the number of people in the Alacart (again all free) so you have to book a day in advance and it's very restricted.
Its nice for a change as the main restaurant is mayhem. Hundreds of people swarming about. But the al a cart on the 2 occasions I tried mex and Chinese seemed very very rushed.
Advice is try them- don't buy the wine and organise your visits early in your stay via guest relations.

Hope this helps.

Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank TTaunk
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We visited this hotel from 1st to 8th May 2014 andit is one of the best we have stayed in anywhere. The food and service was very good, pool and animation team excellent in fact we had few concerns.
The only one concern my Wife had was there were Cats around the Pool and external Restaurants.

Room Tip: We were placed in a corner room and this had a very small balcony. It was not as the travel agents...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tercol15
Reviewed May 15, 2014

stayed at this hotel for a week, wish it had been longer, hotel is superb. We have stayed at 3 others in this area and this is by far the best. Admittedly it is big, but that just means there is lots to see and do. Loads of pools, lovely beach, never a problem getting a seat due to excellent pool staff, restaurants very good (the a la cartes are good but to be honest the food is just as good in the main restaurant). Rooms very nice, free mini bar is great. Lobby of hotel is amazing. Two groups of staff deserve particular mention 1) kids club is excellent, they work so hard and seem genuinely affectionate to the kids, ours still talk about them 2) guest services, work very long hours, yet always happy to help, nothing seemed too much trouble. We had 2 kids (4 and 6) and for us this is the perfect spot, nothing to do except have a great time. Already booked for 10 days this time this year!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank edmiller72
Reviewed May 12, 2014

A great hotel, and I cannot add too much to the other comments already made on TripAdvisor.

I was, however, disappointed with the transfer arrangements from Antalya airport to the hotel and back again. The company we used, A2B, did not supply a transit bus as arranged, and with a group of other 'strays' who had also been let down, we were eventually, after an hour or so, taken to the resort by another coach company.

The day before returning home, I contacted A2B to ask about the pick up time. This was after downloading their app which confirmed that my name and reference number was registered on their system. When I eventually spoke to somebody in the A2B office, I was dealt with very tersely by their representative, saying that my name and reference number was not registered with them (which it was) and that I should take the matter up with the hotel. By this time, I realised that I was becoming annoyed, and the time spent on this matter was eating into my holiday. My concern was that, even if I sorted out the return trip with A2B, they would not turn up at the hotel - my confidence in them had vanished. I therefore decided that we should use taxi to take us back to the airport. Don't use A2B !!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very good buffet indeed, a la carte only to be served it's nice but nothing special,
Good seating in lobby but no seats for us outside in the evenings.
What made us angry was one of the manager staff who made us leave from the silence pool with our 10 year old girl who was quietly reading all day whereas a whole bunch of german retirees where shouting their boring life stories all over the adult pool at the same time. (sorry, I was german myself once give my some russian guests at least I won't understand)
We can understand the rules but we don't like to stick to stupid kindergarten rules during our holidays we pay a lot for. You can enforce them on noisy small kids and their parents but here it spoiled our feeling of the whole place. My daughter will never go there again!
Anyway it's much to crowded and busy around the fun pool in august due to a small size plot of land. But overall it was still nice because the weather is superb and you can make the best out of everything. We went to Belek and Calista again after this and we where 100% happy.
I think a good management must be more laid back if their guests don't 'behave'.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank 4Milla
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Having stayed at Delphin Diva in the past, I decided to try the newer Imperial hotel. I was not disappointed. Such an amazing hotel, excellent facilities, the staff is ever so lovely.

Guest relations are so sweet and accommodating. It was my son's birthday and they prepared a breakfast table for him with cake, candles, special juice, rose petals on the table, napkins arranged in swans and hearts. Admittedly this was probably more for a couple than a 4 year old, but the gesture was very much appreciated. My son felt very special when all the staff came and wished him and sang his birthday song. In addition, throughout the day, the waiters all somehow knew if was his birthday and kept giving him cocktails with the sparkles and wishing him happy birthday. A very happy boy and a very happy mum! Also, please note this was all free of charge.

To the details of the hotel: The one part which is not great is the attitude of the people at the reception desk, not rude, but not overly polite and friendly either. It didn't bother me much as we dont really speak to them very much other than at check in and check out. They did accomodate my request for late check out easily though and gave me till 3pm which was helpful.

The building is magnoficent, very new and grand. Lounge is very nice. I feel that the Diva has a more personal touch as if you are sitting at home in your lounge, but this is also very very good (maybe slightly more formal). Staff in hotel is good, always offering drinks etc and very welcoming with a smile on their face.

Rooms are new and good.

The facilities are amazing, a luna park for kids at night with ferris wheel, train, dodgem cars etc. They have popcorn and candy floss and the very lovely rainbow juice which my kids love.

Dinner is magnificent, so much variety that you dont know where to start. We booked two restaurants when we were there, the Chinese which was a let down, and the Fish one which was excellent. The chinese didnt bother me that much as I went and ate in the buffet after.

They have a lovely snack bar in the afternoon if you dont want the buffet, with pizza, burgers, salads, and a lot of other things including chicken, meat, pasta, veggie options. You will never go hungry as there is always a restaurant open which serves hot food (unlike some hotels in Lara) which is very important with kids given they choose when they want to eat!

The ground is amazing, amazing pools and slides, but keep in mind if you are not going in June/July/August, the waters will be very cold (icy) and you probably cannot use the pools outside unless you are extremely brave ! The indoor pool is lovely and is heated (yes! there are some 5 stars where they decide they want to have a freezing indoor pool too - see my other review for Royal Holiday Palace which was a nightmare) and there is a bar offering drinks and snacks.

There is a great playground for kids and a kids club which I did not feel the need to use but looks very good.

Evening entertainment was fantastic, great performance and my elderly mum enjoyed it as well.

The drinks selection is fantastic, so many options for kids, love the rainbow juice and the swimming pool, kids will never go hungry. Whatever my kids asked for, was always amazing, e.g. Hot dogs, ice cream etc

There is a lady who makes fresh bread with lovely fillings. There are many more things but you get the idea. This hotel is fantastic. Diva is excellent as well, given the choice I would go for the cheaper option between the two if the price is extremely different.

I understand why this hotel is not at the top yet as it is new, however, I expect it to be near the first three very soon.

Thanks Delphin! Love your hotels and experience