“Wonderful”

Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara
Ranked #21 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Travelled 5th April for 14 nights to this hotel. This was our first experience of a Delphin Hotel.

We didn't arrive until 2am and were quickly shown to our room which was on the 7th floor looking over the front of the hotel and to the right hand side had a slight seaview via the Delphin Palace. We were delighted with the quality of the room.

The next morning and for the rest of our holiday we were delighted with the service we received.

The food was lovely.

We tried the Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Steak, Greek, Chinese Ala Cartes and were very impressed with both the food and service.

The buffet restaurant was very nice with a great choice at all times.

We used the Relax pool. This was very busy with families as it was the only heated pool.

The pier was open but not fully until our last two day, but always nice for a stroll down in the afternoon.

We did visit the Palace and the Diva on a afternoon but always loved coming back to the Imperial.

I drink Bacardi and my hubby drinks the local larger and likes to try a cocktail or two and we were more than happy with the service and the branded drinks we received.

We had twelve days of brilliant sunshine out of the fourteen so no complaints from us.

A big thankyou to all the staff in the bars, around the pool, in all the restaurants and not forgetting our lovely cleaner who was great.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and this was fine for us
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Traveller1261
Write a ReviewReviews (1,695)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been to the Delphin hotels 3 times now, and booked to go back again in October.
We have been to the Delphin Palace twice in 2011, and we were in Delphin Imperial in October 2012 to try the newest hotel.

I thought the Delphin Palace was out of this world - both hotel runs exactly the same way - the hotels are well ran and like a well oiled wheeled, everyone has been trained with the highest quality to make your holiday 100% relaxing and no hiccups. In my opinion most of the people are all returning from this hotel at least once before.

From the moment you get off the transfer bus (which is only 15/20 mins max) you are blown away - I had never been to Turkey prior to the 1st visit to Delpin Palace in 2011, and thought I had arrived somewhere exotic and the hotel look like something from Beverly Hills.

The whole experience from the new hotel was fantastic, all ranges of food again, at every point in the day you can get food, drink, etc. The staff get to know your face after the 1st day and always look out for you and bend over backwards to help your stay be enjoyable.

The room we had was a superior side sea view, but we were upgraded and had a view of the pools and sea, etc and it was beautiful, breathtaking actually!

Rooms are all brand new and fresh modern decor, very comfortable, and as before free mini bar, topped up every day, room service 24 hours a day and house keeping are very good!

I was sorry to leave actually, but looking forward to going back on 10th October 2013.

Our family (boys aged 11 & 17) love it too, there is always something for them to do. My holiday is relaxing, pool, sun tan, walk to the beach, sit back and sun myself again, but there is plenty of things to do if you want to.

Room Tip: Sea/pool view rooms - great views!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Samantha G
Reviewed May 11, 2013

just returned from delphin imperial and was amused to find i was mentioned in a review. i was one of the noisey guests who spoilt a remantic meal for a couple. may i apologise we were simply having a wonderful time. travelled many times all inclusive this was the best so far. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank john g
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just returned from week at delphin imperial.
Superb facilities - endless food choices - service 1st class - fab facilities.
Had a double side sea view on 9th floor looking towards delphin diva.
Hotel so impressive and huge - but never felt overcrowded with loads of sofas etc to relax - just busy at meal times in food area but plenty of free tables.
Lots more kids than I expected assume Europeans on school holidays ;)
Ate 5 nights buffet and 2 a la carte - Da Vinci (meat&wine) and Pesador (fish/by pier). Da Vinci supposed to be romantic but our night overshadowed by large English group who very loud! Food in both a la carte ok and wouldn't necessary return again.
Waiters in plenty and very attentive.
Never been to Turkey before and found some other European guests abrupt and not very polite. English queue politely for check in/out whereas other jump in !!!! Shopping locally was an experience with all virtually selling same fake gear and trying to entice you in their shops.

Negatives:
~Adult pool being used by kids and even baby with no nappy/clothes !!! Health hazard. Management came round 2-3 times a day but not enough and always missed the baby. Why don't some follow the rules - very annoying. Sadly Returned home with viral conjunctivitis which uk eye hospital said likely picked up in pool and we only used this adult one!
~Watch out for overcharging - bought paper every morning from hotel shop and 'every' day either short changed or paid different price. They don't charge amount printed on the paper but add their own amount which fluctuated. shame as felt being ripped off. Somedays paid in lira and got euro back and vice versa! Word of warning for you.

Overall - thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Visited next door hotels - diva/delphin. Personally felt overcrowded in comparison, and would definitely choose imperial every time.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank C8C8
Reviewed May 9, 2013

First I was worried about the size of the hotel as I thought the service and quality level may not be good but the moment I stepped in , I was in another world. Every detail is quality and ample pleasure as a guest. I was amazed with the choices of activities, food and hospitality .

Strongly suggest the place both for families and even for solo visitors.

Well done to whole management team for excellent service and quality

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ACS21
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Without a doubt I can call this hotel the best in Lara. Staff is impeccable. The hotel is gorgeous. Meals and entertainment for both children and adults is amazing! The location is excellent. Near the hotel has everything you need is right in the city. . . Special thanks to the chef! The best all inclusive food I've seen.
No doubt you can go to this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank One_Travelers
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I just loved this place stayed for a long weekend with my girlfriends and we had a fantasic time. I'vd done all inclusive before but I've never done Delphin imperial all inclusive. I wont go on about the facilities as other have already accurately reviewed them. I will say I am not sure why people found the staff rude, they are lovely and as tourist we need to remember we are in a foreign country and English isnt their first language and I also think that staff respond to your body language.

I dont repeat holidays but I will be certainly be repeating this one!

Room Tip: Pool view get the sun in the afternoon
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends