“Family holiday with older teenagers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Blue Stars Hotel
Blue Stars Hotel
Ranked #127 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Family holiday with older teenagers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Amazing value, small, budget rooms with efficient air conditioning. Staff the selling point of this hotel. Happy to arrange airport pick up and to drive us to a local site, Temessos, the next day for a reasonable charge.
Fresh local food for breakfast and set menu at lunch and the evening all of which were tremendous value.
Nice to have a pool although we didn't get chance to use it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

After a one-night nightmare experienced by the "Royal Side Bungalows Hotel", we arrived in Antalya to "Blue Stars Hotel" ... First of all we were surprised that no one does not speak English. The room what we had was very little, but clean, pleasant room. As people say, "You get what you pay for" ... In the morning, nice, little breakfast, (tosties, egs, delicious bread, cheese, coffee, tea, etc.), young guy who served breakfast was very nice and polite. A friendly and always willing to help. He is the best, 5* to him ... Other hotels owners are unkind and nasty. First, is the owner of hotel, always bloated, moody, he probably think that he is the king of his land. Behaves like a [--] ... Do not do anything, just sit and smoke and watch you with a crooked eye. English do not understand at all ... His wife, the same ... Two other guys (probably sons) are ok, speaks a little English, a little Russian. But for the customers paid no attention. Internet worked only 1. day, more we could not connect. There is router, but looks like is wery hard for them ''Reset'' the router. Upon request, fix it, said ok, ok, but nothing happened. Room was not cleaned. (Just washed the floor), Towels, bed sheets, etc. were the same throughout the week. For these reasons, I can not give more than 2 stars.
In general: Small, clean, nice hotel. But the hosts' attitude and behavior is inexcusable. I would not stay there again. There are many Hotels around for the same or slightly higher price,
with excellent reviews.
Remember: "You get what You pay for" , sometimes it is worth paying a little more but get a decent, quality service and attitude.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank ConfidentialVIP

Travelers are raving about these Antalya hotels

Olomouc, Czech Republic
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one week and generally was not the best experience of accommodation. First of all, it is so noisy at night, the walls and the doors are like cardboard, you can listen everything from the outside and the neighbours. In fron of the hotel there is a school, and in the morning is impossible to sleep because of the strong noice. Besides, the rooms are not cleaned if you stay more than one day, so its a bit disgusting to stay there and heap all the rubish. I strongly dont recommend it, there are better options in the surrounding area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Yitan
Badajoz, Spain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a long period of time and the tratment of the owners to me was so bad with everything.
In one month that I stayed there they never cleaned my room and never changed the towells...
I was paying my own room and other friend the same, was paying his own room. One day they knocked my door and said me that I should move all my things to the room of my friend because they didn´t have place for other guests that were coming, we should stay the both in the same room. Finally I moved all my staff to the room of my friend, and we decided to travel this day. They opened the room of my friend, took out all our staff (clothes, computers, food...) and used the two rooms for hosting other guests, being both paid before for us, because we paid the complete month. They didn´t give back the money from the two rooms for this day and they moved all our staff I don´t know where, without our aprovement... Somebody eat some of my cheese and some of my cookies because they forgot to take out my food from the refrigerator of my friend!!!
There are different receptionists, and almost nobody of them speak english.
For eating there it´s so expensive, it´s cheaper to eat in a restaurant in the city center.
The TV don´t have international channels.
There´s a school very closed to the hotel and when the kids come, It´s imposible to sleep.
The only thing good I saw it´s that it isn´t so far away from the beach, you have to walk 6 or 7 minutes, but it´s so far away from the city center, and if you want to come back at night from the principal clubs of the city after 1:00, you should take a taxi, that takes to go like 20 or 30 minutes..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends