“Welcoming guest house in beautiful location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Antique Pension

Antique Pension
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Antalya
Antique Pension
Ranked #21 of 206 Antalya B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Welcoming guest house in beautiful location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been travelling to Turkey for some time now and so when recently I needed to stay in the old quarter or Antalya called Kaleici, I stayed in the Antique Pension. This hotel has been restored very carefully and is quite true to an original build. The service was great and the staff really helpful.The rooms are furnished to a high standard and are kept very clean. The owner is extremely helpful and his English was perfect which sadly prevented me from practicing my Turkish.
The restaurant servers very tasty Turkish and International food. They even serve an authentic Chicken Katsu Curry which amazed me.
I would recommend staying here to anyone.

JohnD

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lyc_John

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Turkish first
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We just arrived to Antalya and happened to find this cute restaurant. It is in a perfect location. Service was great, very friendly and attentive and food was really delicious. The shrimp sauté is highly recommended

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MGM880
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our first visit in Antalya was crowned with this realy nice accomodation and Restaurant. Only a few rooms , nice and amazing decorated , and a wonderful restaurant , where lovely prepared local dishes are served. We had two times dinner and was surprised from the perfect service. The stuff is very polite and helpful whatever you need. The turkish wines they serve are wonderful, from high quality and bear comparism with italian ones - I was realy surprised about this in a moslemic country.
Also the location in the center of Kaleici is an advantage for short visits without own vehicle. An absolute recommandation - also on my next trip to Antalya I´ll go there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rastanius
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed for 2 nights, but found staff so friendly it was great. Very reasonable rates, & discount on food in restaurant, as we were guests. Will definately recomend to any friends that visit. Ace location right in the heart of the old town without the high end prices!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank JonHearn
Bucharest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Every summer I visit Antalya for spending part of my holiday. During my vacations here I always try to find traditional Turkish items to beautify my home. Recently I became excited when I found a wonderful “oasis” in the Old City of Antalya (Kaleici area). It is named Antique Pansiyon and it is located on 28 Pasa Camii Street. Here you can enjoy at the same time the wonderful gift shop and the tasteful Turkish cuisine. The gift shop has a tremendous amount of art items from which you can choose for your home or as gifts. Also, the prices are reasonable. While shopping some interesting items I decided to eat at this place. I really enjoyed the food and the service. It seems that the owner of this place believes in good customer service and hospitality. Definitely this is an experience that anyone who visits the Old City should try at this Antique Pansiyon.

Aura

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aura_D1968
Ames, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

For the past five years I have been visiting Antalya, Turkey on vacation and have eaten at several restaurants. On my most recent visit I found a restaurant named Antique Pansiyon Restaurant located in the old city at 28 Pasa Gamii, Kaleici. Here I had one of the most pleasant dining experiences. At that restaurant I ate very delicious foods that were among the best that I have eaten since I have been visiting Antalya. The variety of tasty dishes was amazing and reasonably priced. The service was excellent and the waiters were very courteous and efficient. I ate at the Antique Pansiyon restaurant almost every day during my stay in Antalya. I complimented the owner, Harun, on his excellent restaurant and for taking good care of his customers. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Antalya and who is looking for a pleasant experience with Turkish hospitality and cuisine.

Aubrey Mendonca
Ames, Iowa USA

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aubreymen
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Its a 150 year old building and smells very..woody ! which is great :)
The rooms are convenient and the location is very close to the clock tower and some of the best restaurants and pubs. Infact corners which is a restopub underneath the pension is one of the better places to grab a bit in Antalya.

The staff umeet and his team were lovely and very helpful

Room Tip: Take a room on the first floor so that you wouldnt have to climb more stairs