“Worst Hotel Ever - crap view, crap food, crap service”

Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel
Ranked #113 of 219 Antalya B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Booked this hotel for a group of 15 friends. As this was my first holiday with my girlfriend I emailed the hotel to request a room with a nice view and importantly a double bed NOT two single beds joined together. As I was organising a holiday for 15 people I thought that this would not be a problem and I would get a nice view of the (as advertised) Mediterranean sea. What I got was TWO SINGLE BEDS JOINED TOGETHER TO MAKE A DOUBLE and a view of a BUILDING SITE and throughout my holiday a BULLDOZER AT WORK ALL DAY.

On the site it said that the rooms were recently refurbished, I hate to think what they looked like before as they were of POOR QUALITY, DARK, AND GLOOMY. When I went for a shower the SHOWER HEAD FELL OFFas soon as I turned the water on and luckily just missed my head. This took forever to fix and I therefore had the inconvenience of having to shower in another room. When opening the door to go to the swimming pool the DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF and staff tried to charge 50 euros for this, saying the whole door needed to be replaced! We managed to negotiate this to 25 euros. BEWARE OF STAFF TRYING TO FLEECE YOU!!

Although close to the coastline it was not, as advertised, walking distance to the beach and there was no free shuttle to Lara Beach. Although also advertised, there was no 24-hour room service, and no bikes to rent.

A few people in a party had booked Half Board and WHAT A MISTAKE this proved to be as
Breakfast/Dinner was CRAP. It was limited. There was NO VARIETY every day the same bread, cheese, salami, Boiled eggs, tomato, cucumber, and olives. It would have been nice to at least have some fresh fruit and milk.

When I complained to the Hotel manager on the second day he was extremely RUDE and I was told "your free to go stay somewhere else". His constant response was "what do you want me to do about it". I said that I expected to be compensated for this poor experience to which he replied that "we don't do refunds", "there is nothing I can do".

The only positive was the nice swimming pool that was clean, nice and relaxing. The internet was free but terribly slow.

This hotel is miles away from its description. It appears to have purely just changed their name as they were previosuly known as "Guney Brabant Hotel" (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297962-d662351-Reviews-Guney_Brabant_Hotel-Antalya_Turkish_Mediterranean_Coast.html) and now have called themselves "Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel" - well I can definetly confirm that it is NOT SEVEN STARS & EXCLUSIVELY CRAP!! Booked this via bookings.com (with whom i have stopped making bookings with as this is not the first time I have had a problem with an accomadation booked via their site). They obviously do not bother verifying the accommodation that they offer to their customers. = to me that shows that they do no value their customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank c_me_7

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hotel located in nice place just close to everything. But not good staff till from checkin. They all want to flee you with everything.
Just go and find other hotel around same region. Mostly same rooms and similar prices.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank GoldaIstanbul
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel is obviously quite new with a few modern touches but the architectural design leaves a lot to be desired aesthetically. However, it is clean and well maintained but i wouldn't want to stay for more than a few nights due to the small size of the rooms and bathrooms. I did like the pool though, it was just the right size for me, not too big but large enough to do a few lengths and it was usually nice and quiet with chart music playing in the background. The buffet breakfast was more than adequate and most of the staff were pleasant, especially seeing as they work such long hours!
As you leave the main entrance, you can turn right and head to the main road (Barinaklar) where you will find 2 very good restaurants. If you venture to the left you will come across the Meyman restaurant which do fantastic steaks/sandwiches and soup and if you venture about 100m to the right, you will approach Bella Vita who offer a sumptuous menu of Italian and Turkish cuisine and live music at the weekends!
The location of this hotel is ok as it is in a residential street so nice and quiet, close to the Med and just a bus ride away from all main attractions.

Room Tip: The higher the better so to avoid the mosquitoes!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pinkpanda409
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a clean and quite hotel. If it's all that you want, take it. Otherwise I don't like anything else about this hotel. We stayed here several times when we came to Antalya from Istanbul for the weekend. I hate the attitude of the personnel. Breakfast sucks too.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank H T
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at Seven Stars Exlusive on our way back to Istanbul, we booked 2 rooms, one dble and one triple. Ok I agree the hotel location is very quit in a calm residentional area. The main road where all shops and resturanuts are 10 minutes walk. BUT, I just did not feel home about it, it felt strange. The rooms are very small, no view, small TV with limited channels, extremly small bathroom, small sink, average pool, small left, average and repeated breakfast. We enjoyed walking around the area and exploring the near by mall and shops more than relaxing in the hotel. I have to say the staff were very helpful and worked very hard to comfort us but for me it was an average hotel, and if you ask me if I would go back ? No I won't.

Room Tip: Do not take double room as the bath room hardly fit one person.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank AlaeddineA
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. Check in was fast and efficient. The hotel is near of town center.We found our room comfortable. The breakfast was buffet service. There was plenty of choice and the food was good. Food in restaurant was good as was the service.
All in all a good place for relaxation.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rosemary S
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We have arrived in the beginning of November2011, and the season is winding down here in Antalya. However the sun is shining and the Hotel is great.
The breakfast is plentiful, the rooms clean and the beds are wonderful.
Staff are helpful and happy, nearby are supermarkets and Restaurants. Hotel is 15 mins from the city by the coast. We were able to have our washing done by the Hotel at a very reasonable cost.
This Hotel is a worthwhile choice when holidaying in Southern Turkey.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family