Royal Holiday Palace
$107
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$214
$204
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$66
$267
$237
  • Breakfast included
1,335 results
All reviewsroyal wingssoner aylara beachpier partyturkeymain restauranta la carte restaurantspool areaturkish tenttoastieswater slidespizzasea viewice creamguest relationsduplex roomentertainment team
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stayed at the Palace 5th May to 12th 2014 please don't take any notice of the bad reviews from several people some I will mention later. We have stayed all over the world in some 7 star hotels in Dubai etc so for those that think we have not experienced anything better just forget about it putting it politely just make love and go. All the staff at guest relations the reception the bars and restaurants and all over the hotel cleaners, gardeners are really nice to you. Special thanks to Hashim who was great could not do enough for you had our table and drinks waiting for us and a real character. Also Nuray Saylar who was great she had our drinks on the table just as we finished the one before every time. Also all the other staff who made our stay really great. Never waited for any tables all drinks were brought as soon as you sat down where what you drank was remembered every time. Inside or out. There was somewhere to eat around the hotel at all times all sorts of stations below Amphitheatre that served jacket potatoes, pizzas, kebabs etc. Turkish tent for pasteries etc.Also the Turquoise bar which had snacks or a three course menu which was served to you at your table if you preferred Then you could help yourself for extra salad etc if needed. I had meals all over hotel throughout our stay not just through a hatch. Now for those dodgy reviews read a few before I went but please take no notice majority of them are all saying wrong information. Someone (razi11)said you had to walk 3km for a beach towel this is false info the station was right next to where everyone sunbathes. If he walked 3 km he either was walking under the sea for most of that or coming from another part of Antalya. The hotel grounds are no where near that size you have about 10 to 150m max when sunbathing. From the sea facing side of hotel to the pier is no where near that distance check on Google Earth. Anyone who says that the staff are rude must have had a real nasty attitude to people as I only experienced smiles and over the top help from them all. When these people read this review be nice to others and they are nice to you. A lot of people have there heads so far up a certain part of ther anatomy that they do not realise this. reviewers Naveenie and Mrpaintuk must of also stayed in a different hotel or tell a few porkies. Its not 8 euros for a mars bar its 1 euro and all the other rubbish thats on by these people that must just have an attitude to people that brings them bad service. As we never experienced this and no other person in our company did. As we are nice to people and they are nice in return. With the attitude it seems these people had by there reviews makes me pleased they were treated this way. You should also be able to remove reviews that have not told the truth in the same way any racist comments etc are removed. As it is Tripadvisor and information should be the truth. As for comments about the kids clubs etc. I took my children on holiday to enjoy it with them not palm them off on someone. Remember Madeleine Mccann !!. So all I can say is take no notice of the bad reviews if you want waiting on while you sunbathe, eat and drink. This is a nice hotel for the price put it anywhere else in the world and I would return but not much happening outside so been to Turkey and if this area is the nicer part will not be returning but if you want a nice relaxing holiday in a nice hotel with everything you need by the sun its for you. Word of warning do not go outside hotel for Turkish bath as I would of rather went in the ring with Mike Tyson least I would of been knocked out and put out of pain straight away. Its really rough as the four of us experienced in a very creepy place. Hello to Steve and Claire who went through this experience with us that made it a laugh to talk about after. Don't know what the Turkish bath was like in hotel as wanted to experience the proper one and will not ever again. Thanks again to Hashim, Nuray and all the staff including our cleaner Seher who left the room spotless with clean sheets and as many towels as we wanted. Maybe this was because we were nice to them. Bad lying reviewers take heed. As I have said stayed in top hotels round the world including the 7 star Burj Al Arab in Dubai so we have experienced luxury. This obviously is not to that standard but for the price it is nice. Hope this truthful review helps if you want a lazy break staying in the hotel relaxing in the sun etc this is the place for you. The only thing I could say is wrong is the Air Con needs sorting it will be wicked in summer if its not.

Room Tip: Duplex rooms are really hot and you get sick of stairs get a two bedroom if you need both bedrooms nice sea view but really warm at night
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
13  Thank Bill116
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here for 1 week as a couple, very grand hotel part of the Stone Group. Perfectly set up for young children with lots to do and well thought out set up. Rooms are really big, plenty of food and drink available all times, entertainment staff work really hard, hope they are well looked after! Had a great week, hard to fault. If it's your 1st time to Lara Beach this is a strip of 5 star hotels some call it the 'Vegas of turkey' lol! Lots of shopping to be done in walking distance day or night. If you've booked .... great choice :-)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marais72
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Initially we booked for sheerwood breezes as my girlfriend had been before , we got told 3 days before departure that our hotel was closed and we got offered the royal holiday palace , we need not to worry , believe me when I say this place is absolutely mind blowing, on arrival the staff cannot do enough for you and their manners are second to none! Anybody who would complain about this hotel is either a fraudster or a fool, after 10 minutes of being here I know I will return time and time again , it's the first night and to say we're pleased is a massive understatement. I shall leave another review when we get home and post pictures.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
11  Thank Paul B
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was a big mistake that I made, having usually stayed at the Delphin hotels, my husband suggested that we try another one. I selected Sherwood Breezes on Travel Republic but they cancelled our hotel a day before our flight and gave us this one instead with no choice.

I saw it was no.12 on tripadvisor and thought it may be ok. On arrival, the receptionist says this is better than Delphin. I said lets see !

Why the hotel is not good:
The guest relation women are so rude. They have no interest in customer service. Given the weather in May is still mild, the indoor pool is not heated. As a result both the indoor and outdoor pools are like ice. If you don’t go in June/July/August, you cant use any of the pools in this hotel. When I asked guest relations why the indoor pool is not heated, the response I was given is that the heating for the indoor pool is switched off from 1 April. I said I would like to complain, they said “here, let us write our names down so you can complain with our names”, ending with a nasty laugh. They also told me to go deal with my issues with my tour operator. This resulted in me having many sleepless nights in the hotel, as I was so upset with the behaviour.

Reception staff – don’t care, they are rude and unaccommodating, although given how appalling, obnoxious, ill mannered the girls in guest relations are, this didn't come as a surprise.

Staff do not bother to serve you, if you are in the lounge (which I was for 2 hours), no one even asked me if I wanted a drink. This was very odd in comparison to Delphin hotels where customer service is key. Please see my other review on Delphin Imperial.

The Food: Unlike its competitors, this hotel does not have a restaurant open with food all the time. We arrived in the hotel at 9:30pm and were told you can have cake till mid night after which we will have food. My husband was quite hungry and disappointed as we have not seen this behaviour in the other hotels. The lunch and dinner buffets were limited and repetitive. There was no magnificent array of food as per the Delphins. The cakes were similar, they probably have the same supplier for that. The extremely rude and incompetent guest relations woman said we cannot book any restaurants unless we pay 15 euros per person. I was surprised, in the Delphins you can book a restaurant every night and it is included in your all inclusive. Also, room service here is not free.

During the day there is a snack bar where there is no buffet, you have to sit down and order. The turkish tent has a lady making filled bread and the ayran (yogurt drink is half watered). The rest of snacks are served through hatches, with cut off points. Ice cream is at 1pm and 3pm and then deal with having no ice cream if your kids want any. Not great selection, and unlike Delphin, no one brings any food or drinks for you. Royal Holiday Palace was hardly royal and a very distressing experience.

Drinks are very poor. No variety. Some bars wont even serve certain drinks as they send you to the main bar which is a trek. I really was disappointed, no selection of kids drinks and the juices were of poor quality.

At night they have bumper cars, ferris wheel and some children rides which are open twice a day. No popcorn or drinks or candy floss as per Delphin.

Clear cost cutting exercise going on here, severe cutting corners such that this will not be a perfect but a depressing holiday for you.

The good things:
The Room: I went to my room and it was quite spacious. There was a double and a single bed. In addition they had added a folding bed which was poor quality and felt like a big hole as soon as you sat on it, as a result, my two kids and I were squashed onto the double bed. The mini bar did not have any nuts or chocolates, just a few drinks. Room service is not free, unlike the Diva/imperial

The grounds: very nice and great pools and slides, unfortunately you cant use any as its cold and indoor pool not heated.

I am disappointed to say that this hotel will ruin your stay, however, if you have not experienced any better then you will think its ok.

I felt that i wasted my money here and will never visit this hotel again. Next time it has to be Delphin or no other hotel. This risk costed me too much money for my kids to be unhappy as they were unable to enjoy themselves.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank Naveenie
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went here end of april this year, we could not fault this hotel at all, food ive never seen so much choice, the hotel is spotless rooms a lovely size, staff friendly...
Thanks for a lovely holiday we will definately be back :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family