Another great trip to the Royal Holiday Palace.
Myself and my wife Lisa had a fantastic time at the hotel where we stated for a fortnight from 15/04/13.
The a la carte restaurants are all excellent and I would recommend using these. You get 1 free a week or it is £10 a head after that but well worth it. If you have been to the hotel 3 times you can get unlimited use of the a la cartes which is a bonus.
We made full use of this!!! :-D
1. All staff can't do enough to help you, they are a credit to the hotel.
2. Food and drink to a very high standard with excellent selection including branded drinks which is also free.
3. Wide range of snack bars and restaurants.
4. Rooms very spacious and very high standard of cleanliness.
5. Fresh towels and bedding everyday.
6. Mini bar free and stocked daily.
7. Ample seating and entertainment for night time at lobby bars etc.
8. Girls on roller skates constantly serving you drink and ice cream round the pool which is handy!!
9. Free wifi around hotel, pools, restaurant etc. It isn't great but good enough for being free but there is an option for €3 to connect to fast wifi.
10. Guest relations has improved 100% since last visit. They were very helpful with anything that I asked about or had to book.
1. Reception very rarely had any small change to swap with larger notes for tips for the staff.
2. Children in the a la cartes not behaving and running round tables etc, I know this isn't hotels fault but maybe hotel can implement no children or no children after 8pm in the a la cartes.
3. The entertainment team coming round in groups of 5 and 6 to try get you involved. This isn't nice to have to put up with and can be quite uncomfortable when you are just trying to have a quiet drink.
4. Possibly could be a couple more toilets scattered about the hotel as you can be walking quite a distance sometimes.
Staff that deserve special mention for making holiday special: Onur Ozturk, Bulent Sonkur, Vedat Kara.
Also the bar woman at piano lobby bar fantastic but unfortunately didn't catch her name.
To finish off, I have probably missed lots of things out as usual but WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK as we love the hotel and the Stone Group Hotels in general.
If you have any questions about this hotel or the Royal Wings then feel free to private message me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Holiday Palace Hotel Antalya