“Loved it - Must try”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were staying at the Ramada and were not too sure about this place. It was ranked at 30 out of 325 by Tripadvisor, and being a hotel restaurant, we expected it to be overpriced... Instead the food was very reasonably priced! We had the house wine which was cheap and tasted great! Also had a pizza and a calzone which both tasted great! We would definitely recommend this place!

P.S - AMAZING view!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was staying at the Ramada Plaza, which is attached to the restaurant, and wandered into Verona only because I didn't feel like venturing into the city and because there was no availability at the place next door. I'm certainly glad I did. From start to finish -- the warm, fresh bread to the wine to my entree -- I was extremely pleased. The service was quick and friendly and I was able to eat and relax leisurely on the balcony. My main dish was a chicken breast stuffed with asparagus ... chicken is usually not a memorable dish but the flavors were simply amazing. It may very well have been the best meal I have had in Turkey -- seriously. Mustafa, the maitre'd, is also super-friendly and did all he could to ensure that diners had a great experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

great service but very poor choice of food. example: in italian restaurant the only pizza is margahrita with no topping option !!!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

What is to say - great food and sweets. Coffee could be better :)

Reviewed January 9, 2012

clean, relaxing, welcoming, good food and attentive service