“A good day out.”
Review of Dedeman Aquapark - CLOSED

Dedeman Aquapark
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My friends and I visited the Dedeman Aquapark whilst on holiday in Turkey.
It wasn't as big as other Aqua parks we had visited; Corfu for example but was still fun.
I didn't go on any flumes this time but my friends did and had nothing bad to report. They said they had a variation of kamikaze slides for the thrill seekers, other flumes which were exciting and fun but not quite so ‘scary’ and fun group rides where four people could ride on one massive dingy.
My favourite part was the wave pool – the waves were good fun and they have plenty of floats for everyone. Just a shame it only comes on for roughly 2-3 mins every half an hour.
Whilst in the Aqua Park you can’t use any currency and have to ‘charge’ up a card.
To begin with we thought this would be a massive inconvenience but it turned out to be a really good idea and it meant that you didn’t have to keep a constant eye on your bags for fear of having your money stolen as it was safely stowed away in a free locker. My partner and I both put 30 Lira on our cards and that was plenty of money – it covered two lots of drinks, magnum ice lollies and food. After all of that we still had a few lira to get refunded to us afterwards.

The only problem we had with our visit which doesn’t actually have anything to do with the Dedeman Aquapark was our transport.
We had booked our visit on the internet whilst in England prior to our arrival and everything should’ve gone smoothly however the driver of the mini bus who was supposed to take us home threw a strop outside the park saying that he wouldn’t take us back to our hotel.
A very helpful lady who worked at the aqua park was being a translator for us and finally got everything sorted with the driver – or so we thought until he dumped us in the middle of town outside the agency we had booked with.
The agency staff weren’t best pleased and arranged for a taxi to take us back to our hotel free of charge.
Just something to bear in mind and be careful of whilst making a booking.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went to Dedeman Aquapark with our 4 and 1 year old. Although the park has many adult slides, there's a section for children. Our kids had a blast and didn't want to leave.

What impressed us the most is the way we were greeted. An English speaking lady greeted us and explained to us where the lockers are, how we can put money in a card in order to keep our cash in the locker etc etc. She was very helpful.

The park was crowded with families and teens and overall we had a fun day !

I would recommend you go if the weather is hot and you like to be wet all day :D

1  Thank Ramy M
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I do not recommend if you have high expectations but you may still enjoy your time. Food & beverage is not that expensive but also not so much reasonable. You may hide some sandwiches in your bag (security checks at the enterance).

1  Thank KaganYO
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was there for one day and had great time...not only because I was with friends, but because weather was great water warm and we had a great time..

3  Thank CarmenOkabe
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Expensive,too small no English speaking personnel.the lockers were not safe.with one key you could open almost everyone else's locker.not recently renovated.perhaps good for small children..