“I liked it.”

Ranked #127 of 229 Hotels in Antalya
Zurrieq, Malta
“I liked it.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed at this hotel as a stop-over. The rooms were quite modern and the food was one of the best we experienced during our week in turkey, hopping from one hotel to another. I noticed that the receptionist was absent during the night.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Hacienda Heights, California
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When we arrived at this resort, we were pleasantly surprised at how new it was and what lovely grounds it had. Our room was adequate, but since nights were cold in Oct. our room felt cold without the heat turned on yet by the management. The biggest disappointment was how often the showers were cold in the morning. Our group was spread out in each of the four buildings and this was a common complaint. The outdoor pool was too cool for swimming at this time of year but they have a lovely indoor pool as well. Too bad the "jacuzzi" is the same temperature. We had a lovely spread of food each day along with very nice snacks between our sessions. The distance from Antalya is also a problem as it cost about $30 or more to get a taxi back into the city.They are trying hard but there were certainly areas where they could improve.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2013

At the end of a busy week traveling around Italy, we ended the holiday in this health resort. The facilities were excellent and the environment is in a peaceful wooded area away from Antalya. A short taxi ride gets you back to the town and the many facilities there and especially the old town and harbour which is its picturesque centre.
We went in April and the weather was war and pleasant so a lounge round the pool was in order. Someone went in swimming and enjoyed it but it was still a tad cool for me.
The resort has a number of health facilities including dentistry but it aims to be a peaceful complex away from main tourist areas. very relaxing and appreciated.

Room Tip: Only problem in our ground floor room was that shower sloped towards the bedroom so any shower resul...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sue5473
Devizes, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was the last night of our RDS coach-tour. It has a nice setting in the hills & among woodlands. The place is modern & well-laid out. Walking within & outside the grounds is possible. Our room was massive & had loads of storage space, although ther bathroom was quite small. I think it was some sort of SC suite, as there was a kitchen unit or two in one corner. The spa/ swimming pool is small, but OK. The real disappointment here was the food - very poor selection on the buffet, and totally unexciting simple salads. Dinner & breakfast were far from enjoyable. Glad we were only here for one night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andy F
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I spent two nights in this hotel during my trip throught Turkey. By the travel agency we were told, that there is a wonderful hotel awaiting for us, which used to be a spa and many local people go there to treat themselves. Well, to be hones, I did not find anything I would specially go here for. The hotel is situated close to a park, about one hour from the coast.
The room was clean, but doubble bed was quite small - fortunately there was another single one. We also had a mini kitchen with sink and a small cloakroom.
After our arrival we were promissed to get a dinner and a welcome coctail. This dinner was a kind of old and disgusting baguete and welcome cocatil was a mini cup of cola or fanta... really warm welcome. All the tables were dirty and not clean.
Our AC did not worked, but someone came to fix it. However, we could not regulate it, so we woke up in the middle of the night, shaking from cold. It was impossible to swich it off because it was very hot outside. We did not find any blaket in the wardrobe, so we put as much clothes as we could and survived till the morning. The next day I asked at the reception for some blankets, but their english was very weak...They promised me to give me some. In the evening when I came back to the hotel, no blankets were waiting for us so I went to the reception again and also asked our guide who told me that she was also very cold at night and asked for a blanket. After several urgentions, we DID NOT get any blankets etc. So another freezing night. Really good guest service :-(
Breakfast was ok, but also nothing special. There is a nice garden with pool around the garden, but it is the only nice thing about this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kinginrin
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

i Stayed 1 night for tour.
the restaurant was like Grandbazar
nosiy dirty and full of people
there was no food to eat.
there was not a clean single table
for the dinner i was cleaning for my table
than i moved to the bar to get a beer i was waiting for 5 mins but i couldnt get beer.
and my room , aircondition was not working , no hot water to shower
next day, i booked 5 am for breakfast to leave early,
the general manager said they are going to open the restaurant at 5 am
but they didnt open it
i was asking to open it to the night clark however he say 'shut up and wait , and he didnt recive any infornation about that ,so it not his falut ' me
even if he didnt recive any information he should helped me frist

the most important thing is i left my luggage at the lobby, and somebody took my luggage.

they said they cant find it
never say sorry to me

what a 5 star hotel it is!!

• Stayed August 2012

Travelers are raving about these Antalya hotels

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The worst hotel ever!!! We were in this hotel last week for 2 days. This is the worst stay we ever had. The rooms were dirty, food was not good at all. Hotel where staff tell you to BE QUIET if you ask for a Traditional Apple Tea and they bring you a Lipton Apple Tea, no manners!!

Regarding location, the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. Far away from Antalya, almost 20km.

Category of HOSTEL and no Hotel*****