“Shxpr konyaalti”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everything is excellent. The best Foods, beverages and the best waiters-bartenders in Shakespeare. I really like here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I dislike corn oil, but they cook with it. Price is too high! I wouldn't say that dishes wasn't tasty, just ok, but there are a lot of place with better price for this quality.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was great, very professional service and the place has got quite some Shakespearean swag. It is also located close to konyaalti beach so you can enjoy that too.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I ate at this restaurant twice whilst in Antalya last week. The first time I had a slightly greasy, but tasty pizza (not as greasy as the deep-fried pizzas from the fish and chip shops from my Scottish child-hood... and MUCH tastier!) and the second time I had a fairly bland chicken schnitzel.

Overall on the menu, there was a fairly decent selection of food - Pizzas, steaks, pastas, salads etc, so it is the sort of place that you will always find something you can eat. The prices were also fairly reasonable, with a decent sized (12" I think) Pizza costing 15-20TL. The quality of the food was not the best, ie you wouldn't rave about going to this place for a "special" holiday meal and I doubt many guys would take their girlfriends here to get down on bended knee and pop the question, but I would say the quality of food was adequately reflected in the price.

The location of the restaurant was good for my hotel. I stayed at the Crowne Plaza about 10 mins walk along the road, though this was a 1-1 1/2 hr walk from the old town. The restaurant itself was located on a corner and had pleasant modern outside dining areas and was similarly pleasant inside. The toilets, located on the top floor and in the basement were modern and clean.

The service was excellent - the order was taken quickly and there was not a long wait for the food. In addition, I had a re-fill or two... or three.. or four.. in my beer glass and the staff were on the ball to take orders for new drinks and to bring them to the table.

Overall, an OK meal, in a pleasant environment, with good service at reasonable prices

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Many times i ve been Dedeman Shakespeare Bistro and in april 2013 i went to Konyaaltı Shakespear with my girlfriend.
after car parking enter the bistro and nobody welcomes you then we go upstairs and find to sit a table but nobody assist you in the staff. after that a waiter asked us would you like to drink or eat?
they seperate guests about eating or drinking like they give much mones and less money
after we sit corner of bistro and we oerdered an apple pie and chicken salad.

1  Thank Arman D