“newly opened, family oriented with really friendly excellent staff”

Ramada Plaza Antalya
Ranked #29 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We arrived with two young children. As it was very hot and humide in Antalya our first criteria was confortable, air conditioned hotel. We were met with a friendly, nice staff. The hotel is luxurious, spacious and with excellent food. The kids were very happy to find all they wanted. The outdoor swimming pool was not in service yet but it's quite promising for few months later. Although the indoor swimming pool was a treat for the kids. The hotel is also very quiet as it comes to music and other city noise pollution.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,498)

Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife and our two kids had a wonderful week the last week in July 2010 at Ramada and if you plan to go with your own family, as a couple or even on a business trip, you simply have to stay at Ramada and I will tell you why.

Before I talk about the excellent service, I have to stress that when you arrive you will first be struck by the building’s beauty and architecture. This is a hotel for people who enjoy beauty, like my wife who is a fashion designer with extensive University studies in art and design. She absolutely loved it. Perhaps you don’t emphasize beauty as a criterion for choosing a hotel, but why settle for less when this hotel will make your children and wife happy by its sheer appearance?

The rooms are large with the stuff you need for an enjoyable stay, with a big bathroom with both shower and tub, plus a big mirror which my wife always wants. The beds are very comfortably and you will love them as well as the view you have from the balcony over the Mediterranean Sea. We knew that the outdoor pool wouldn’t be finished at our staying, but when it is together with the bathing platform, you will be able to take a short walk from the elevator and jump into the sea. Then the hotel will be ridiculously perfect, even though I took the chance to swim a couple of times by walking the existing stairs to the water next to the hotel.

I travel myself a lot around the world as a business man and have high requirements on service. And to me the very best hotels are able to handle all kinds of a problem or wishes that may appear which is exactly what the staff at Ramada managed to do for us to make our stay a pure pleasure.

Actually we were facing one of the worst problems as a guest when we arrived very late the very first night. For some reason something had gone wrong between Hotels.com and Ramada. We had been given a room with two single beds instead of three twin beds, which we had got confirmation on. This was smoothly solved by the staff with an extra room the first night, me and my wife in one room and the kids in the first one, and the staff even let us look at three different rooms from which we chose one. After a lovely night we got a new room the day after with beds for each and every one exactly as we wanted.

Then we have all minor but superb services. Since the pool wasn’t finished we took the shuttle the hotel offers the guests to the beach almost every morning, but I also recommend you going to the small beach next to the city harbor which is close to the hotel and a nice walk through the old town. The last day was the youngest girl’s birthday and in one of Antalya town’s marvelous confectioner’s shop we had bought a cake for her which didn’t fit in the mini bar fridge. Of course the guest relations night staff could help us to place the cake in one of the fridges in the kitchen. And the following morning at the breakfast table the kitchen staff brought the cake out on a tray with candles singing happy birthday, without us asking for it. That is something we feel is typical for the staff at Ramada, doing something extra and to us always smiling and friendly, like the concierge who at short notice found a car to rent on a Saturday and like the gym instructor who made me cheat less with some of my exercises. I could go on with small but for us important services but I think you understand that I am talking about excellent service.

Oh, I almost forgot the breakfast! I love buffet and the food can impossibly not satisfy any kind of visitor, children or adults. Both my wife and kids loved the breakfast even though we eventually we had to tell the kids not to only ask the chefs for pancakes.
And we are very glad we chose Ramada even though it isn’t placed directly on the well known beaches. Instead we were close to the city, the old town, a great variety of restaurants and shops and with ease to go to any beach we wanted to.

My whole family recommends anyone who wants to have a wonderful stay in Antalya to choose Ramada, easily spotted from everywhere in Antalya and I would go here again both with the whole family as well as on a romantic trip with only my wife.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

Fantastıc hotel, it has all the features, desıgn and characterıstıc for a fıve star hotel. The locatıon offers you two dıfferent experıences at the same tıme, the Medıterranean blue and splendıd landscape of Taurus Mountaıns and rıght ın cıty center just lıke a resort on the nature's wonder clıff.

The hotel rooms are very clean as they are cleaned daıly. The staff are very helpful, they provıde top qualıty servıce too meet your expectatıons. The food provıded agaın ıs excellent.

Cıty Club Spa and Fıtness facılıtıes whıch are provıded are Sauna, Turkısh Bath (must try), Steam Bath, Restıng Lounge, Massage Rooms, Jacuzzı, Fıtness Center, Swımmıng Pool and many more. The Cıty Club Spa wıth rıch massage varıetıes and refresh yourself wıth skın cares ın ıts tranquıl environment where you can fınd perfect purıty for a peaceful and purıfıed mınd and body. İ have really enjoyed my holıday at Ramada Plaza and I hope you wıll experıence ıt yourself!!! My guest relatıons wıth Baris was helpful, supportıve and good relatıons. And I send my best greetıngs and regards to hım!

Reviewed July 29, 2010

I am very pleased with the hotel staff and location, the hotel itself modern and nice decoration, but not close to the beach and very unhappy with the swimming pool. Many Arabs swim with clothes on without telling them. I am not satisfied with Ramada taxi, they drive round town half to get into the right end. I want to thank you and special guest Relation Bari for the help.

Reviewed July 24, 2010