“Our honeymoon in April 2010”

Ramada Plaza Antalya
Ranked #30 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I liked this hotel..we was the first new married couple in this hotel.
as the hotel still new many things was missing but room service always try to do their best to help us.
even if the hotel not rated with stars I will gave it 5 star :)
very good location 10 to 15 min walk to the souk and tramway
breakfast was amazing and the food very tasty
I will come back ASAP

• Stayed: April 2013
There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Antalya

Reviewed August 21, 2013

well I booked in this hotel 5 nights,6 days...I stayed 4 nights,5days and didn't finish my fifth day even...because as a start, this is the MOST UNFRIENDLY staff I have ever seen !! I loved the pool and the location...they were great..yet I had many problems .,with my room key to begin with ..it wouldn't open everytime I wanted to get in ''needed the battery to be changed'' ..and I complained about it for 3 days and no1 would fix it ..till I shouted and acted as vulgar as the staff ..then they fixed it..the guest relation lady was also very unfriendly even thu she helped..i had problem with AC for 3 days as well...and I had to shout also to get my things done..also this is very DIRTY hotel..house keeping would put the dirt under the bed and take the towels and not bring anything back !! the plates,spoons,forks and knives at the restaurant were dirty as well..i loved the pool..very nice view from the pool to the sea and loved the location...oooh and the bar tender wasn't responding to us because he was too busy hooking up with a guest o_o !!! food was very poor most of the times..and the bell boy made me take a taxi and pay 15 Turkish Liras to go to the old city while it was less than 10 min walk from hotel !! couple waiters were nice and the gym and spa ppl were nice only..and awesome location.

Room Tip: partial sea view rooms make no difference !!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We booked this trip via travel republic, 'ultra all inclusive'. We stayed in a deluxe room, and was upgraded on arrival as it was my birthday during our stay. We stayed for 10 nights, and really made the most of our holiday and loved it. The food consisted of different variety of chicken and turkey, we also had lamb and veal during our stay too. Plenty of option, and never had an empty stomach. We also made the most of free visit to the a la carte restaurants. We went to the Italian first and had 5 courses for free, and paid for a bottle of wine by choice, and then the fish restaurant too had a variety of options, both really nice and makes a change from the all inclusive. Rooms are fab, beautiful view from the balcony, we were on the 6th floor, I presume if any lower your seaview is not as good. Staff would be helpful if they spoke better english.... However Seref on customer relations sent a birthday cake up for me, and the cleaner took it when it was half eaten, so he sent another one, plus a bottle of lovely turkish red wine, nuts and a fruit platter!! He was very helpful, and spoke better english than other staff!

Good points::
Plenty of food option.
Beautiful location, short walk to shops and restaurants and the old town (highly recommend Villa Verve steakhouse in the old town).
Not overcrowded one bit, always managed to get a sunbed and umbrella, poolside and down by the sea.
Free treats now again; such as the giant icecubes in the pool, watermelon, iced coffee, and on the last day an iced towel!! very refreshing
Beautiful views
Scuba diving at pearl diving centre is a must!! Fantastic price, and fantastic experience
The bed is amazing, struggled to sleep in my own bed last night!!
Had two massages during our stay, peeling and foam massage and classical massage, both were fab and added to our stay.
Had a fab 10 nights- what can I say!

Bad points:
Shower leaked, and flooded the bathroom most times, the door doesn't shut properly.
Don't leave any money around in the bedroom, only left 7TL out by accident, that wasn't there when we came back to our room.... apparently the cleaner may have thought it was a tip....
Very little english spoken
Not ultra-all inclusive...Some drinks you had to pay for and ice cream only available from 12-4pm.
Stairs not safe at all, very steep.
Breakfast not for me, salad, mashed potato not for me at breakfast. Mainly had pancakes and waffles and toast

Overall, great stay and would recommend, seen some comments like not enough english channels on the telly- but who goes on holiday to watch telly! Also over the road, is an excursion shop, highly recommend white water rafting with them. We went to aqualand too but thats not so good, and got bored. Scuba diving is connected to hotel so definitely do that trip! The lady also speaks better english!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two weeks. The place is lovely, clean, the pool is really nice and its in a good location. The food is fine and has a good selection. However it's a very Central European menue with no English style breakfast.

The only down side is some if the clientele. The hotel is frequented by Russian and Arab guests. They are very rude, treat the staff like dirt and do not have the ability to wait. There is also a Russian Airline, ( Nordwind ) who use the hotel and their staff think that own it. You will quickly realise the treatment, experienced by some of the staff, explains some of the previous comments.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ant1977
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel has amazing rooms, fantastic lobby, nice pool and sun terraces, but they need to seriously re-think the food side of things. the quality of the food was fine, but the choice and actual combinations available were, for a 5 star, poor at best. The F & B manager needs to really shake things up, I ask you, who wants mashed potatoes and brussels at BREAKFAST!! He also needs to take a good hard look at the F&B staff in action, some are superb, professional and friendly, others are just bad tempered, ignorant and on occassion, positively rude.
We stayed on an Ultra All inclusive basis; sorry, but they don't understand this concept at all. The Ulta, in all others that I have stayed in, means that import drinks and ice creams are included in the package 24/7. Not here, import drinks were not included at all, and the ice cream was only included for a couple of hours.

Room Tip: The family suites are the best we have stayed in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Judith B
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Rooms and bed quality superb...Breakfast quality better than The Marmara Hotel..Spa and massage service great.Pools are also ok...I recommend this hotel for searching a hotel Antalya city center.You can prefer this hotel for your business trip and short time vacation plans..I can stay again at this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank izmir35
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We spent 3 days there .. and it was too short .. Hotel is awesome, great location, welcome snack and wine waiting for us in the room, nice staff. For sure, we will stay there if we go back to Antalya !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple