“Great value and fantastic food”
Review of Sim Restaurant

Sim Restaurant
Ranked #199 of 1,135 Restaurants in Antalya
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This looks like someones house but it is well worth a visit me and my partner had starter of tomato soup really nice, them risotto very good and lamb chops also very good with a beer and abittle of wine for 90tl this included the service charge. Well worth it we left 100tl in £ this is £20 each amazing value for good quality food. Defo give it a go if your in the old town.

1  Thank scotty69

Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is a small and unpretentious little restaurant down a side street which is almost an alley. The menu is pretty extensive with Turkish food and there are only about 12 tables, so booking is advised. We ate there twice in four days and would have gone back again if we had been in Antalya longer.

We pay (in Cyprus, where we live) about 11 Euro per Kg. for Sea Bass/Bream to eat at home. This restaurant was charging TL 17.50 (Euro 7) for each fish served. That's very good value. We also had beef, lamb and chicken in various forms and all was very good. The bills were about TL 90 each time for two courses each, several glasses of wine, mineral water and 10% service.

1  Thank LaitCyprus
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This restaurant was the best place we found for food and came back several times during our holiday. Relaxing location, great food, lovely couple who run it and also excellent value. Not to be missed.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

The wonderful Sim restaurant is a great find - and partly because it is quite hard to find. There are some small signs to point the way to this restaurant in a secluded alleyway but we stumbled upon it by accident when we got lost trying to find another place and I'm glad we did. The service is welcoming and the decor and music tasteful but the delicious home-cooked food is the star; the portions are generous and everything seems to come with unexpected extras and flourish. The mixed grill features an extensive selection of meat herbed and flamed to perfection. It comes with mashed potato, wild rice and a salad with a minty dressing that perfectly compliments the red meats. The soups (esp. Mushroom) and the desserts (esp. Chocolate pudding) are also freshly prepared and delicious. As a fitting finale, the Turkish coffee comes with flowers, chocolate and a mint liqueur on the side. Unfortunately, there were only two tables occupied when we visited and other reviewers have also commented on how quiet is it. This must be because of its secluded location because this is surely one of the best places to eat out in Antalya.

3  Thank JsnWrd
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This place is home cooking to the max. I am pretty sure I was the only customer there, so the service was great. But I suppose that's due to the off season and mid week visit that I made, not to mention later in the evening. I ordered the tea, which is tea, and the mixed grill. I was expecting a chicken and lamb kebab, and maybe kofta. But I got a huge plate of food, with rice, mashed potatoes, salad, chicken and lamb kebab, a lamb rib, a chicken wing/dumbette, a couple slices of shwarma, a kofta pattie and a veal pattie. All were well seasoned and delicious.