Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$107
$113
$104
Club Hotel Falcon(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
$92
$82
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$214
$204
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$66
$267
$237
  • Breakfast included
1,765 results
All reviewscorner suiteguest relationsunderground tunnelturkeypebble beachbeach accessjunior suitemediterranean seaold towntop floorenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksturkish bathhalf boardsea viewstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

All the worker are very nice especially Emel Gokge She is give very good service and I very disappointed from rooms to design and food is very poor with one meun everyday which make me sick. I CONSIDER THIS A 1 STAR HOTEL NOT WORTH MY MONEY AND I WONT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Max J
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear Max J,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya has a very good locatıon.Sıtuated Konyaaltı named seasıde places.The staff so young,so hard workıng and lovely persons.Breakfast dont ınclude the room prıces.This ıs so ınterestıng for me,because generally Turkısh Hotel prıces ıncludes breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank doğaduru
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel appears upscale from the minute you walk in, though it did take reception a while to figure out our check-in. That could have just been a blip, though.

The rooms are quite nice; however, when I traveled in March, it was impossible for me to turn on the AC, despite the heat, so the room got rather steamy. I was able to open the window, which helped, but apparently many hotels don't allow you to use the AC until at least April.

The food was decent. I don't think the hotel had as large of a selection as some of the others I visited, but I had no complaints. The food was definitely more upscale - I was unable to recognize what some of the items were, but it was pretty. There is also a patio outside, so you can eat outdoors, but beware that many people in Turkey smoke and generally do so there.

I believe there is a nice spa downstairs, and a large outdoor pool. Other amenities are lacking. There is a business center hidden in a corner in the downstairs with 3 computers. There are also supposed to be shops downstairs, but there was only 1 half-filled shop, which didn't even appear to be open. I heard that there was a fitness center, but I was not able to find it - it is possible that it was inside the spa.

The hotel is about 1 block from the water. There is supposed to be an underground tunnel that allows you to access the beach, but it was closed when I was there. I'm not sure how long it will remain closed; I had about a 5 minute walk to reach the beach because of it.

Those who are seeking a nice beach to lounge on should consider the other end of Antalya; this beach is rocky, while the one on the other side is sandy. You can still swim in it though.

The hotel is located a little ways away from downtown Antalya, so you will probably have to take a cab to reach most other destinations in the city.

Room Tip: You will have to ask for a room facing the beach; some of them have patios directly looking onto the water. The two sides will have a partial water view, while those in the front of the hotel will not have a water view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SkyKing23
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I arrived at the Crowne Plaza 2 nights ago and my first impression was what a fantastic looking hotel. The staff have been friendly and on the whole very helpful. My main criticism and the reason for my poor rating for this hotel is the temperature of the water in the indoor swimming pool. The pool is not usable and this has been reported to 6 different members of staff but they all say they will look into it but nothing has been done and no one has come back to me let me know if it will be fixed. I have 5 days of my stay left so here's hoping they get it sorted.

On a positive note, Emel in the restaurant has been incredible, very friendly, attentive and great with the kids.

Room Tip: High floor with a sea view if you want a great view but you'll have the road noise all day and night. Choose a room at the back if you want peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tariq M
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Tariq M;

thank you for your comment.

Our indoor swimming pool is accordingly to turkish law and standards between 27 to 28 degrees. The growing of bactarias by not using an unhealthy high dosage of chlorine; the water temperature isn't allowed to overrun the max temperature of 28 Degrees.

We hope for your kind understanding that we are not able to adjust the temperature in another way and we hope your last days with us will make you satisfied with our services.

Best Regards,
Crowne Plaza Antalya Team

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've stayed in this beautiful hotel for more than 6 weeks for business, and as the staff told me when I was checking out, I was already part of the interior and shouldn't go. It almost felt like home.
Crowne Plaza team is just wonderful. If you had any question, comment or whatsoever, they had a listening ear and were always looking for a way to be of any help for you. I haven't seen any team-member without a smile.

The building has an impressing entry with a big atrium, with all rooms connected to it. The doors and walls of the rooms are unfortunately not able to keep all the noises from the hotel lobby and restaurant outside, but it wasn't disturbing to me that much.
The rooms are OK, the bed was nice with a good mattress, but sometimes a low water pressure in the shower. I had a small balcony on the south-west side, with a nice view on the Mediterranean and the mountains, but it was to small for a chair to have a nice relaxing moment in the sun. Housekeeping did a good job to come every day to make our beds and clean the rest.

Breakfast was perfect. Large buffet with a lot of choice and always fresh. Special thanks to Emel, Hatice and Aliye for making every morning a good start with very friendly service and small talk.

The hotel has a very small fitnessroom, Spa, with a small indoor pool, sauna and steambath, and massage rooms. The outdoor pool was filled, but to cold in this time of the year. Also the terrace was not prepared yet, only some tables for breakfast etc.

The location is a bit outside the touristic area of Antalya, but if you like that, then it is perfect. Serveral restaurants en shops are at walking distance, otherwise a taxi for 25TL to the old centre is a good option.

Overall a very nice place to stay, service is of high quality and very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business