Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
$410
$367
Priceline
1,789 results
All reviewscorner suiteguest relationsunderground tunnelturkeypebble beachbeach accessjunior suitemediterranean seaold towntop floorenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksturkish bathhalf boardsea viewstandard room
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel was comfortable, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, I really enjoyed my stay people were helpful too. It was a positive experience and I would recommend it . The hotel has a free spa where u can relax and enjoy steam area, sauna and Turkish bath, I did not have time to try the spa but I checked it out and it seemed cool. Pool area is very relaxing and the food was really good.
I didn't mind the pebble beac although I would rather sandy. The beach was a fun experience.
Downfalls are that the people in Antalya mostly do not speak any English, and the same goes for th staff at the hotel, this was really weird since I was staying at a 5 star hotel, I had to use a lot of sign language. Another thing is the wireless , the good thing is its free but u can never stay connected for more than five minutes straight.
The hotel is also 20 or15 minutes away from the city centre and kind of far off everything else.
Overall I loved it, there were some inconveniences but I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lumba85
Reviewed August 27, 2012

the only thing that works good here is room air condition AND THE CASHIER... he even put a cash for water in case that you are half board and have free lunch... you have nothing to do after 10 o'clock.... the problem is the half board is breakfast and dinner it really waste your time... there is no show or disco or entertaner team here... if you wanna have a good time i really suggest another hotel...
the rome and swiming pool is very clean but there is no diffrent between tripel room and a room with extera bed its like a cartoon that fold from middel when you sit on it...
the first night is very bad

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank neda_nell
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear neda_nell,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am delighted that you noticed the cleanliness of our pool and rooms. However, I am sorry we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Actually i am a regular traveller but it will be my first time to visit Antalya ,I have selected this hotel for my stay with the family on 20th of august 2012, my feed back will be given later,although I did not experience the hotel yet but still I think it is up to our expectations as what I heard from my friends. Yazan ghalayeini / Jordan

Room Tip: I can not recommend any room now since I am planning to stay in this hotel in the 20th of this month.
Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Yazan G
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hotel is several miles from the city center of Antalya, but it's view of the Mediterrean is awesome. It is a beautiful hotel, with Moorish-inspired architecture. It is extremely expensive, however. Above all, do not have your laundry done at the hotel - a NEW pair of socks or underwear is cheaper than having a pair cleaned here. Wine is also extremely pricey.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank John P
Reviewed August 6, 2012

First impressions of the Crowne Plaza Antalya was an imposing hotel in a desolate area flanked by a dual carriageway.
Our pre-order of flowers for our room had been managed well plus we had been upgraded to a club room for the duration of our stay.
A short time after settling in we received a call from Aylin to check that all was ok - nice touch.
The roof top Ambrosia restaurant offers a la carte and is where we took our meals while in the hotel. The food was great with a good choice and service - thanks Agur.
The pool bar plays music at unacceptably loud levels and the choice of music should be an embarrassment to the management.
The wifi in the hotel is free.
If I compare and contrast the Crowne Plaza Antalya to our last vacations at IHG hotels the Crowne Antalya should be comparable but sadly it fails on numerous counts around the 'softer' levels of service that we would expect at a high level IHG group hotel.
All in all a good stay but the hotel is not up to expected Crowne Plaza / IHG standards.

Room Tip: Keep away from the front of the hotel for a quieter time
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple