Mardan Palace
Hotel Su(Antalya)
$152
$79
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$75
$223
Hotels.com
$286
$268
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$40
$39
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,174 results
All reviewstent barjazz barlaser showsuperior roommaiden towermonkey clubgold leafmaxx royalturkeyluxurious hotelmain restauranthuge poolbowling alleybeach restaurantpool viewall inclusive conceptlive music
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went to The Mardan Palace last year for our annual family holiday.

We arrived just after the summer, so the place was not busy, the hotel was fully staffed and we felt like royals as they were at our constant back and call.

On arrival we got a free upgrade to a very large suite, as my son was only 3 months they wanted us to have space and enjoy it. The room was fantastic. Everything about this hotel from the lobby, to the chandeliers, to the crystal staircase took my breath away.

Only downside, you are miles away from civilisation so it costs alot for taxi to go to out of hotel restaurant etc.

Room Tip: Grand Hamann Suite
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
MardanPalaceAntalya, CRM at Mardan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Dear Johnny T,

First of all our gratitude for your kind and full of details feedback regarding your visit to our hotel.
It is big honor for us to know that you were continually pleased by the amazing service and that you felt like royals here at Mardan palace.
It’s a big pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room upgrade and hotel design.
Our purpose is to provide the best and memorable service to all our guests.
If you wish to go to the city center you don't need to order a taxi, there is a bus which is passing in front of our main gate every 10 minutes, the price is 1 euro.
We would be grateful if you consider Mardan Palace as your Turkish home and all staff of Mardan family will be more than happy to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was staying 2 nights at Mardan Palace for OTI summit.
Our room was the lower category, I think standard.
What is seems to me the strange for 5star hotel and uncomfortable :
1. Nobody show us the way to the room upon our arrival. Some from our group asked the luggage service and they waited their luggage for 40 minutes, it were delivered only after they called to reception.
2. There is no mirrow in the room except one in the bathroom. It is nonsence , I think , all the hotels, even 3 star, have mirrow one or two in the room.
3. The wardrobe is extremely small, only 100 santimeters high and have only 6 hangers.
4. There was bad strong smell from canalization in the shower
5. The cleaning service was not good: they didn’t bother to clean the glasses and table in the balcony and the washbasin (it has traces of toothpaste)
6. One glass in the bathroom was absent
7. I didn’t like the saunas in the SPA. There are many, but it seems to me that they didn’t maintain the temperature and there are no free aroma saunas.

The good sides:
1. The good quality materials was used for all the hotel: the parket, the marble; the wood; good pillows in the rooms; nice carpets in the corridors and the hall; original pictures everywhere; silver tableware.
2. The nice SPA centre: big swimming pool, comfortable changing rooms.
3. The modern conference hall

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Natalia_Artem
MardanPalaceAntalya, CRM at Mardan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear Natalia_Artem,

Thank you for selecting Mardan Palace as your hotel of choice for your recent stay and thank you also for taking the time to write a review of your experience.
We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our good quality materials, hotel decor, nice Spa center and conference hall.
We are extremely disappointed to learn that your experience did not live up to your expectations.
We pride ourselves on delivering memorable experiences of a 5-star luxury caliber to every guest so it is very disheartening to know that we let you down on this occasion. For this we would like to apologize and would really like to turn this experience around.

We do hope we can restore your confidence in us and convince you to stay at Mardan Palace again in the future.

With sunny regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I would rank Mardan Palace as a sort of Museum Hotel, because everything is very well designed and executed. The main lobby is magnificent creating a very good first impression. The hotel itself is shiny and the decorations are gold plated. The rooms are very nice arranged and the bathroom are also splendid making you to feel noble. We get a superior room with pool and partial see view and we've been very happy with the room. This is for sure a real Luxury hotel.

The meals are very good (e.g. you can have even sushi) and the hotel differentiate by the fact that you can also have lunch into the Italian restaurant which i will highly recommend as an alternative to the main restaurant and for having both diversity and a la cart services over the lunch.

I would say the Mardan can offer the vacation of your dreams if they will improve the services as follows:
- check in: we've booked 3 rooms and we get them as follows: 11AM, 3PM and the last one at 8PM!!! even if we announced them in advance via email that we will come the hotel early in the morning. I have to acknowledge that in exchange for this unpleasant experience the Front Desk manager, which is a very nice guy, has let us to leave one out the three rooms at 5PM in the last day.
- room cleaning: normally happened very late in the afternoon
- English: this is a real problem. The cleaning staff, the waiters, the kids club staff and even some of the reception ladies have real issues in understanding and responding in English...

Let's come back to the nice staff :). The beach is very nice having white sand and the services on the beach are really good. There is quite a long distance to the pool and the hotel is offering you a mini train to drive tou there every 15-20 minutes. The outdoor pool is the biggest one i ever seen and the indoor one is also very nice. The pool cocktails are really great. The SPA and fitness facilities are outstanding.

So all in one, Mardan palace should be for sure on your list as the hotel is glamorous but they just need to adjust a little bit the delivery standard of their services.

Room Tip: Go for a Superior room with pool view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank andreica

Dear andreica,

It was great pleasure, that we received your detailed comments about your holiday at our hotel Mardan Palace.
We are happy to know that you find our hotel as the most beautiful in Antalya.
We appreciate your highlighting of the hotel's design, rooms and restaurants.
We informed the management about your experience and you can be assured that your comment was taken into consideration.
We appreciate that you advice our hotel to other Tripadvisor readers and we are looking forward to welcome you at Mardan Palace again.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Only the lobby , of this Hotel are enough for a trip..m see not bye Vegas or Macao this Luxury and Glamour.. Fantastic Hotel.. try Russian and Italian restaurants..and not forget the secret Wine Keller..m visit this hotel over 12 times bye last 4 year, everytime was super..tnx to friendly staf to General Manager plus Ismailov familly..( owner..) and not forget , not only See views same Mountain views rooms are superu can visit this hotel everytime, if winter or summer or spring..have another good things , for the guests..

Room Tip: M think , same the rooms looking to Mountains very good..
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear David S,

First of all we would like to say a very warm thank for choosing our hotel for your holiday. Also thank you for taking the time to write a review. For us, every review we receive is a gift, and we carefully examine all reviews so that we can offer a better service to our guests.
All our Management and staff works very hard to ensure that our guests have a memorable holiday, so it is a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again next time and ensuring you another enjoyable stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I arrived to the hotel at 2 PM which is the check in time as the hotel policy.
but when I made the check in with the guy called "Yusfin" he told me my room as my request with my reservation by email "Anatolian superior room" with pool facing is not ready ,so he offer to me to get lunch
from the main restaurant which including with my booking ((all meal including)) until the room ready so I accept that. after one hour I come back and try to find them for more than 20 minutes !! then when i found him he told me my room still need time to be ready !! I ask him when it be ready ?? he said I can not give you time !!! but it will be soon! I stayed for half hour with my family waiting him , then i go back to him at 4 clock to ask him , he told me the room need 40 minutes to be ready because the people who stayed the last night made late check out at 3:30 !!! i told him why you didn't told me the are people in my room and how the hotel give him late cheak out while it booking !!

So I ask him to give other room until my room is ready, he told me he can't do that !! and offer to me cabin if I want change my clothes !! at this time I ask him to bring his manger , after that she come and I explain my situation for her , she understand and with some touch with a computer she told there is other room ready for me !!
at 5 clock I made check in !! when i went to my room I think all my trouble was finch but I found the tv
wasn't working and the shower also broken!! so i called housekeeping and the send to me guy and he fix it so officially I got my room at 6:00 PM !! room after that I can say it's luxury and perfect and the
hotel also , I stayed for 3 nights from 24 Sep .
food was great in main buffet with too much choice.
Pool was great.
Beach average.
Staff was friendly except that guy how made to me the check in.
The night show was great and professional.
there is no too much activity for kids just the small kids club and small play ground behind the club
Cinema was closed !
finally I don't think so Mardan Palace will be my choice in future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Abdullah S

Dear Abdullah S,

We want to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We are happy to know that you was satisfied with our food, pools, activities, cinema and friendly staff.
We are saddened that we could not meet your expectations upon the check in.
We informed our Hotel Management about your experience during the check in. You can be sure that all necessary actions were done.
We are inviting you to visit our hotel again, allowing us an opportunity to showcase our improved services and true Mardan Palace hospitality.

Kind regards,