“the check in !!!”
Review of Mardan Palace

Mardan Palace
Ranked #44 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I arrived to the hotel at 2 PM which is the check in time as the hotel policy.
but when I made the check in with the guy called "Yusfin" he told me my room as my request with my reservation by email "Anatolian superior room" with pool facing is not ready ,so he offer to me to get lunch
from the main restaurant which including with my booking ((all meal including)) until the room ready so I accept that. after one hour I come back and try to find them for more than 20 minutes !! then when i found him he told me my room still need time to be ready !! I ask him when it be ready ?? he said I can not give you time !!! but it will be soon! I stayed for half hour with my family waiting him , then i go back to him at 4 clock to ask him , he told me the room need 40 minutes to be ready because the people who stayed the last night made late check out at 3:30 !!! i told him why you didn't told me the are people in my room and how the hotel give him late cheak out while it booking !!

So I ask him to give other room until my room is ready, he told me he can't do that !! and offer to me cabin if I want change my clothes !! at this time I ask him to bring his manger , after that she come and I explain my situation for her , she understand and with some touch with a computer she told there is other room ready for me !!
at 5 clock I made check in !! when i went to my room I think all my trouble was finch but I found the tv
wasn't working and the shower also broken!! so i called housekeeping and the send to me guy and he fix it so officially I got my room at 6:00 PM !! room after that I can say it's luxury and perfect and the
hotel also , I stayed for 3 nights from 24 Sep .
food was great in main buffet with too much choice.
Pool was great.
Beach average.
Staff was friendly except that guy how made to me the check in.
The night show was great and professional.
there is no too much activity for kids just the small kids club and small play ground behind the club
Cinema was closed !
finally I don't think so Mardan Palace will be my choice in future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Abdullah S
MardanPalaceAntalya, CRM at Mardan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Dear Abdullah S,

We want to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We are happy to know that you was satisfied with our food, pools, activities, cinema and friendly staff.
We are saddened that we could not meet your expectations upon the check in.
We informed our Hotel Management about your experience during the check in. You can be sure that all necessary actions were done.
We are inviting you to visit our hotel again, allowing us an opportunity to showcase our improved services and true Mardan Palace hospitality.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Spent 8 nights at the Mardan Palace (to 8th Oct) and hotel looks as amazing as the pictures. The first impression as the taxi brought us up the sweeping drive was "yes, we can do this for a week!" We lost count of the chandeliers in and across the lobby and on each floor to the atrium - the effect was stunning. Check-in was quick and painless and we were not only allocated the building and pool view we'd asked for, but were given an upgrade as well. Our room in the Anatolian wing had a large terrace overlooking the pool and was sumptuous. Food was great whichever restaurant we ate in, which may explain why most of the a la carte restaurants were reasonably empty. We tried the Italian, French and Thai restaurants - all superb - and because we were staying 7 nights or more, we had a voucher for one evening so we only had to pay the cover charge (15 Euros each) twice. We normally avoid buffet restaurants for dinner but must say, this is the best we've ever been in. Quality, quantity and range of food were all great. No problem getting sunbeds by the pool or on the beach, whatever time of day and staff were there immediately with towels and water. Entertainment was brilliant - different every night - and at a good time, starting around 9.45 pm, unlike some places we've been to where the entertainment is over by 10pm. Live music in the Tent bar started after the amphitheatre show and was really good. Moves to the Jazz Bar if when windy. Don't miss the laser show in the evening by the Tent bar; the dancing fountains at the front of the hotel and the Gondola rides! We ran out of time to use the bowling alley, visit the Monkey bar or use the Spa more than once. Few English - mostly Russian and Turkish when we visited - but staff do speak English and will find someone who does if they need to. We got them to teach us a few words of Turkish, so we could at least say "thank you" and "good morning" which was really appreciated. Staff were lovely and couldn't do enough - all very friendly and helpful. We only had one small issue after the second time of returning to our room and finding it not made up. Each time, a call to housekeeping remedied it immediately but in this level hotel, I shouldn't have needed to call. A chat with Yusaf on Guest Relations that evening and every following day our room was done by 4pm. Very good customer service. We have been lucky enough to stay at some amazing hotels around the world and would definitely return to the Mardan Palace.

Room Tip: Anatolian wing is very opulent while the European wing is lighter and more minimalistic. Rooms facin...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SurreyPRBird
MardanPalaceAntalya, CRM at Mardan Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear SurreyPRBird,

We would like to express our grateful thanks to you for taking a time to write such nice review about your holiday at Mardan Palace.
The fact that you wrote such a nice comment about our resort made us feel very special and also made our whole team really proud.
The thoughts of every single guest means a lot to us and is very important.
It is wonderful to know that you consider us an amazing hotel!
We would feel very delighted to be able to host you again in future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Arrived 24th of september in a real palace! Spend 12 nights in a superior room in the Anatolian wing (which I do recommend) and it was heaven! Room marvelous,staff spoke very well English and some of them even my own Flemish! The beach was quite a walk,but NO STEPS as someone commented about! If you want you an use a trainlike shuttle to the beach from the entrance! Me and my mother had the time of our life! The best hotel we have been too! And we travel a lot to nice hotels!

Room Tip: Anatolian wing kamers zijn super!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jannick L

Dear Jannick L,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your wonderful and detailed review about your first visit to our hotel on Tripadvisor.
We are grateful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a nice holiday.
In behalf of the entire Mardan Palace Team we would like to thank you for your very nice comments.
Our biggest goal is to satisfy our guests and that is why feed backs are very important to improve our services and to offer a continuous quality standard.

We look forward to welcome you back at our resort, as it would be a pleasure for us to have you as our guests once again.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I love luxury and this hotel is really luxurious. The lobby of Mardan is amazing, the rooms beautiful and the pool enormous. The food is good, only the service is not 5 stars. English language is not so international there, the basic language is russian, because 80% of the tourists are Russian. But if somebody want lux there is the place to go.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Luisiana_12,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your review on Tripadvisor. As our biggest goal is to satisfy our guests, feed backs are very important to offer a continuous good qualified standard.
We are grateful to hear that you find our hotel luxury, lobby amazing and food good.
We hope that we may welcome you back to Mardan Palace Hotel where you have our commitment for a more enjoyable stay.
“Tekrar görüşmek üzere’’ (Hope to see you soon),

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went to this hotel in September 2012 and I must admit that visually it is all inspiring. The food, especially the seafood was the best food I have ever eaten in a hotel. They had shrimps the size of your fist and the sushi was very professionally made and very fresh. The desserts were excellent especially their lemon meringue pie, however they were rather stingy with juices especially carrot juice.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear George T,

We would like to express our grateful thanks to you for taking a time to write such nice review about your holiday at Mardan Palace Hotel.
The thoughts of every single guest means a lot to us and is very important.
It is wonderful to know that you consider us a hotel with the best food ever!
We would feel very delighted to be able to host you again in future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is unreal i mean its deserves so much more than 5 star .I have been to many 5 star hotels around the world but this one took my breath away and made me feel like a princess. the time that i spent there was like a dream . Thank you so much Mardan Palace. the money that i spent there was worth every dollar, my advice to you forget about all the other hotels in Antalya and treat yourself to a magical holiday at Mardan.
a few tips: The Anatolian wing is nicer and more traditional
the french restaurant was amazing
try the spa , its expensive but so worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank lolokenya

Dear lolokenya,

Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor, we really appreciate that you took the time to write such great comments about our hotel.
Our aim is to give a holiday full of magic and memorable moments to our guests from all the world.
All our staff work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us, so we are pleased to hear that you had a great holiday.
The fact that you have been satisfied in all points of our service and that you have returned home happily makes us very proud.
We hope that you will return to us again so that you can enjoy another great stay.
Thanks once again for your review.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

The best hotel that I had ever stay.the staff was very friendly the hotel was a luxury one.the food was wonderful.I was with my husband and we pass a really good time.The massage were very expensive. The room was beautiful and the bed very comfortable.i will recommend this hotel all inclusive

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank sofjana B

Dear sofjana B,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holidays and for taking your time to share your review on Tripadvisor.
We are grateful to hear that you had a nice stay at our Resort and that and that you were satisfied with our services.
This is honor for us to know that you consider our hotel as ''paradise''!
We look forward to welcome you back at Mardan Palace in the nearest future, as it would be a pleasure for us to have you as our guests once again.

Best regards,