“Experience ”
Review of Ramiz Grill House

Ramiz Grill House
Reserve with
Ramiz Grill House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,291 Restaurants in Antalya
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We went yesterday to the Ramiz Grill House.Staff was very friendly with us.We order Chicken Quesadilla,it wasn’t Quesadilla at all,just spicyyy no cheese on it,I never had so bad Quesadilla in my life.They brought all in one,they even didn’t ask if i want it separated ,or if I split with my husband.Of the end of our Dinner we ask for the Bill and look what we get.Terrible!!!! I gonna give Tipp anyway,but why you do it by yourself???He took the bill out and then I asked it again to take it with me.I hope you will take care of this gay which is Himmet Kilinc.

RamizGrillHouse, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Ramiz Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hello dear Maria,

We are really sorry about this situation. we care about your comments about us, we would wanted to help this situation if you would ask for it.
If you come again our restaurant, we are offering you to have a dinner for free. or we would like to pay back your bill.
there is a misunderstanding here and we want to make this situation better.

Hope you will give us chance to make our relation better,

Have a nice day,

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I visited previously this place a year ago and gave a 4/5 review (scroll down to 2nd July 2017). The reason they didn't get a full 5 stars was due to poor customer service, largely around language barriers but also because the waiter named Umit was a bit rude.

This year I'm glad to say Umit seemed to have discovered how to smile and even shook my hand when we arrived, but more importantly we were allocated an English speaking waiter (Mohammed I believe?) so Umit was left to prowl elsewhere in the restaurant.

Date: 20th June 2018 - evening
Customer Service 5/5
Prices 5/5
Decor 4/5
Cleanliness/Hygiene 4/5
Food Taste - 4/5
Value for Money 5/5

The prices are very good.
The customer service was amazing this time round. We phoned (using an interpreter) to check if they had the World Cup game on that evening, and they obliged.
Got there and they setup a huge projector screen for the Iran v Spain game.
We spent several hours there making our way through various drinks, starter and mains as the game progressed.

The only downside was that despite asking for medium-rare, our steaks came out rare. They cooked mine again for another minute, but it was still mostly rare. This may be because it was quite a thick 400g slab of meat. I feel they should have perhaps sliced it down the side and presented it butterfly, to allow even cooking throughout.
However, the overall experience, quality of the food, the prices, and Umit staying away from us are sufficient to warrant a 5/5 rating.

If you enjoy meat, you simply have to visit this place.
I have attached photos of the menu from June 2018 so you can get an idea of the value for money.

4  Thank Asif S
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We were very surprised by the quality of our beef and to top it - cooked to perfection. Very elegant restaurant with great service and the waiters can speak English. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Willemien W
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow ... what a place tasty food . I’ve been here a few times . Tried the steaks , burger . They are the best at this place . If your sick of your hotel food get a taxi and come here well worth it for a special occasion. Price is ok for a high end steak house , lot cheaper then Europe.lots of choice on the menu for everyone. Pasta, pizza, salad if your not a meat eater. Menu in English and all priced up for food beer and wines .⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2  Thank SidtheTurk
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited Ramiz Grill House, we had a great time and the best steak beautifully presented by Himmet, his customer service was second to none and made us feel very welcome, give this guy a pay rise!

1  Thank Scott A