“Great all-around experience!”

Ranked #27 of 1,263 Restaurants in Antalya
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We had an amazing meal at Mermerli today. The view is lovely, as everyone mentions, but our service was outstanding. I wish I knew our server's name, he was so kind to our children, informative about the food and just went out of his way to make us feel welcome. I picked out a fish (seabass) from the case for my wife and I and they grilled it to perfection- really the best fish I've had in recent memory. Prawns in garlic butter were excellent as well, with all the fresh bread you could want to soak up the awesomeness. Prices were reasonable as well, for what we received

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant location is excellent with an amazing view of the Mediterranean. The service is good with the staff very warm and friendly. They served us a complementary yogurt dip as a starter which was delicious. However food was just average. But definitely points for location, ambience and the welcoming stuff.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The view and surroundings is OK and realy outstanding but we were there for a little bit of lunch around 12 o'clock and we ordered Menemen Turkisch Omelet not much but we just wanted to have a lilttle lunch - and we got a bland plate without flavor with something similar Turkish omelet, think it was omelet, but come on a little tomato, tot parsley or whar do i know - maybe or Perhaps it was a cheap meal - sorry for that but it is on your menu.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

After our first visit we were hooked. The food is delicious Mediterranean/ Turkish mez which was perfect for us and well priced, location was to die for with stunning views over the mountains. I booked a table in my name, mentioned I was a Leicester city football fan and we swapped stories of their teams hand shakes every time we visited and was welcomed as a friend. We enjoyed coming from the beach at lunchtime for a cold beer and salad with olives, dinner there most nights had the fish of the day twice, recommended. Although all the staff were good I would mention Arjun and Mustapha who really looked after us during our 10 days. We would love to go back again sometime. Thanks guys for making our holiday such a memorable one.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant had been located in a beautiful place close to mermerli private beach.the restaurant was clean and the foods that we ordered were yummy.moreover their prices were fair and the stuffs were nice