“WOW the best hotel!!!”

Ranked #11 of 228 Hotels in Antalya
Chester
“WOW the best hotel!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Me & my partner have just come back after staying a week in this gorgeous hotel from 1st April to 8th April. I don't know here to begin, but this hotel is the nicest we've ever experienced, everything was fab!!! The rooms were spotless & quite a good size with everything you need, nice little touches like robes & toiletries in the bathroom all free to use. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were quite warm but this was because the air conditioning hadn't been turned on as it was still slightly out of season. The evening entertainment was quite poor but again this was because it was still out of season. The food was plentiful with every kind do cuisine imaginable, you won't go hungry in this hotel or get tired of it as it varies & there's so many different places to eat!! This hotel define toy deserves it's 5 stars & more, we felt totally safe & comfortable & totally relaxed, just what we came away for, so we will definitely be returning to the DELPHIN DIVA!!!

Room Tip: We had a side sea view on the 2nd floor overlooking the Imperial which was nice, I can't imagine...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JerryGray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Slemani, As Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotel in Lara, every thing it very nice, the room, the decoration, the pools, the beach, it is wonderful place to stay in for your vacation, if you want better, go to other Delphin series which they are in same place (Imperial and Palace) don't go to other hotel series.
As first the staff is too helpful, they welcome in very good way, the room was comfortable and very nice, their food which serve you from morning till mid night is wonderful, you have multi-option, any food may be you thought about it is available there, the pools is very nice, and too comfortable, the beach is very nice, the gardens is very nice, I can't find anything bad in this hotel.
This hotel is the best option for family, and it is closed hotel, no one from outside can enter this hotel just to take look or anything, all inside is reserved for the guest.
one note, when you want to go out and need taxi, don't get taxi from the front of hotel, they are really cheaters, ask hotel reception to bring taxi for you, and they are very helpful.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank AriHussein
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My and my family stayed in this hotel for a week. I thought everything was great except two things:
First the kids club ,because they didn't speak English alot and I'm 9 and there were lots of
little kids there. on my first day at kids club I met two friendly boys but they went home before me . My second worst bit was the cold swimming pool, on my first day it took ages to get in. The next day my dad pushed me in and it was cold but FUN !!!
My BEST was chilling with my family plays lots of fun things like Chess,tennis and Table tennis.My other best thing was the CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN at dinner time "yum yum"
The rooms were quite small but very clean thanks to the cleaners In my home I don't have sky sports but here I got to watch Bayern Fc vs Man U but Bayern won ( I'm a manchester u fan)
The cake were so nice I couldn't believe it
I WISH MY MUM AND DAD TAKE ME AGAIN SOON (aged 9)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Gickee21
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights at the start if April with 3 friends and we had a lovely break. We were looking for a relaxed, quiet break in a resort with good facilities and Delphin Diva was perfect for our needs.

Our routine mainly consisted of the beach, pool and spa - and each of these were lovely in their own respect. The beach has a very pretty setting and lots of places to sunbathe/relax (although we were here at a relatively quiet period, so not sure of the facilities during peak times), there were ample spaces by the pools and the spa was just fab. The sauna, steam room and hammam were free to use. We booked a few massages between us and we're extremely impressed by the massages provided by the Thai lady (I forget her name, but it started with an S). She was very thorough and focused on any problem areas she identified during an initial assessment (all part of the massage). We were not impressed with the other ladies we had massages with - one lady (ayman) was messaging on her mobile phone during one of the massages, which she ended up dropping - not very relaxing at all! She even didn't carry out the massage for the full time booked - not good at all.

The food at the hotel was fantastic - lots of variety and options. We had two free meals at the a la carte restaurants, but to be honest we much rather preferred the food in the main restaurant (especially the food available on the terrace - yum!). The staff in the restaurant were extremely helpful, especially Tayfun, who always provided service with a smile and made us giggle lots.

I also have to mention Fatih the hairdresser - the four of us had a few bookings during out stay and we were very happy with the service provided. Also, Faiz the shisha man - very, very funny and entertaining, and provided the best shisha and hot drinks we've had!:-)

Happy to answer any questions :-)

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Having stayed at a number of different 5star all inclusive in the area I thought I would try this one out seeing as the reviews on trip advisor are great.
The service is great and they have a smile. The grounds are well kept. Food is very nice in the main restaraunt .
Staff at kids club appear unwelcoming and uninterested if your child is English speaking.
If you are travelling with more than 1 child .....please be aware the 2 child 2 is not a bed . A tiny sofa which I only fit a 3 year old on . Very small room with hardly any storage space . No usual lovely bathrooms items out ... Basic as is the mini bar in your room. Food around pool area not as great as other places ... No fresh pizza / pasta etc for the kids.
Weather around 22c in April which is lovely .
Thomas cool brochure states unlimited a la carte. You can in fact only book 1 per 7 day stay

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank Charliemad
Tehran
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one week in this hotel.Everything was good.we enjoyed from good variation in breakfast,nice behavior of staff and large variation in sweets.Although our room was small but it was clean.I enjoyed with my two sons in the hotel and it's beautiful areas around it.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Arezoo21
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great place. The rooms, facilities were all really good.
he beach and poolside was really pleasant and there people serving were great.
I was a big fan of the all inclusive policy.

Did get a little tired of eating at the same restaurant though. Unfortunately the short 2 day trip didn't allow us to try any of the other restaurant which we really wanted to.

Hopefully next time!

Staff was really helpful.
Had a great time bowling in the hotel!

Very close to the airport as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends