I stayed here for 5 nights at the start if April with 3 friends and we had a lovely break. We were looking for a relaxed, quiet break in a resort with good facilities and Delphin Diva was perfect for our needs.
Our routine mainly consisted of the beach, pool and spa - and each of these were lovely in their own respect. The beach has a very pretty setting and lots of places to sunbathe/relax (although we were here at a relatively quiet period, so not sure of the facilities during peak times), there were ample spaces by the pools and the spa was just fab. The sauna, steam room and hammam were free to use. We booked a few massages between us and we're extremely impressed by the massages provided by the Thai lady (I forget her name, but it started with an S). She was very thorough and focused on any problem areas she identified during an initial assessment (all part of the massage). We were not impressed with the other ladies we had massages with - one lady (ayman) was messaging on her mobile phone during one of the massages, which she ended up dropping - not very relaxing at all! She even didn't carry out the massage for the full time booked - not good at all.
The food at the hotel was fantastic - lots of variety and options. We had two free meals at the a la carte restaurants, but to be honest we much rather preferred the food in the main restaurant (especially the food available on the terrace - yum!). The staff in the restaurant were extremely helpful, especially Tayfun, who always provided service with a smile and made us giggle lots.
I also have to mention Fatih the hairdresser - the four of us had a few bookings during out stay and we were very happy with the service provided. Also, Faiz the shisha man - very, very funny and entertaining, and provided the best shisha and hot drinks we've had!:-)
Happy to answer any questions :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya